Welcome To aBlackWeb

So your GF or Wife goes on “girls trip” and is caught on video grindin’ on some roided up Odell lookalike at a beach party.. WWYD?

gf...whatever if he didnt fuck....im mad but it really aint shit at the end of the day

wife.....wack if it wasnt discussed or normal in the relationship to take solo trips and have fun....still aint signing no papers

tenor.gif

Nah, that shit's wild disrespectful to the relationship, especially when she know she's wrong talmbout "don't put my face in it".

Time for a new one.

aight so lets back up lol

ya'll with a young pretty ass yellow thang like this right here

ya'll think she DONT act like this when she's away?

she'll probably sit in the house when she gets older and has had a near death experience or two....but right now?

ya'll trippin lol

she'll probably sit in the house when she gets older and has had a near death experience or two....but right now?

ya'll trippin lol

fam, back inna day the chicks I was dating wouldn't even go to the club if I didn't go with them.

i respect that but at the same time that was 25 years ago big boy lol

we talkin bout baddies in 2019.....she got the long micros cuz

if she get the micros before the vacation she bout to go do hoe shit

just bird baff and go, she aint eem gotta get ready

ya'll trippin lol
That's why you fucc her best friend/line sisters ahead of time so they give you the heads up when they go out.

Lol nah, that arrangement can be had in this day and age too

Know your worth king

lmao

i'd never get comfortable in that line of thinking....not with no cute ass broad like that, unless I was fuckin rich

her man probably met her doing the same shit

"she dont go to the club unless i go"....nigga naw lol

that girl is gonna have fun

Lol nah, that arrangement can be had in this day and age too

Know your worth king

It's all about respect and trust. If your woman respects you as her man, then she ain't out there like that. Matter of fact, she's prolly not even out like that with her single friends 'cause she knows that can put her in a foul situation. Chicks with a man/husband move differently than the single broads, same for dudes.

lmao

i'd never get comfortable in that line of thinking....not with no cute ass broad like that, unless I was fuckin rich

her man probably met her doing the same shit

"she dont go to the club unless i go"....nigga naw lol

that girl is gonna have fun

My ex was cute as hell with a runners body. When we were just dating she went to the club with her friends all the time. After we locked it down and made it exclusive that shit stopped. If she wanted to go out she would have me go with her unless I just really didn't feel like it, then I'd tell her to go with her friends. She treated us being together basically like we were married.

Back