Welcome To aBlackWeb

So y’all won’t give a chick money...

if im really feeling you I'll hand you my house keys at first sight on some Blue Hill Avenue shit

"I get hongry late nightsss"
giphy.gif

Reactions: 1/2
I like to give books

gave 1 to nice young lady after we'd gone out a few times, gave 1 to another after only seein her once

I'd rather give a book to help w/ knowledge of self over $$$
fb_img_1541368080302-jpg.83951

yeah, its off putting right?

you dont know whether to be flattered or offended and then boom, you're in a strangers house frying eggs and bologna in ya draws
I just, I would feel awkward a bit cuz like I dont wanna give up my key. I dont trust people for shit!

I would fuckin love to get a book! It suits my practical nature.

Yea, the knowledge you can get from a book will outlast whatever lil funky coins I give you.

Might could use that knowledge to make sum $$$

Reactions: B_A
I just, I would feel awkward a bit cuz like I dont wanna give up my key. I dont trust people for shit!

its a movie, im not doing that shit lmao

I can be kinda loose with my "trust" when I feel like it but nah lol

Reactions: B_A
With me, I'm of the belief of I know how good a guy I am to the woman I want to be with. So you have to prove to me that you are worthy of that. First date gone be cheap, it's gonna be more convo than anything. Second date is aimed to Gage what u like to do to have fun and how long it takes for you to get comfortable with me.

That goes well, third date, I wanna impress u with a moderately decent establishment. If alla dat goes well. I'm not a glutton for cash, I'll let u hold something within reason. If we are officially together, the only limit financially is it don't put me in a bad spot.

But that's only if I'm interested in u as a potential relationship. Outside of that, it's gonna be cheap, I'ma try to fuck. If it appears might end up costing me more than cheap. I'ma stop fucking wit u, I'm not wasting mony on someone I don't actually like outside of wanting to have sex with them

Some of the shit I'm reading is just fucking crazy.

Too much planning and over thinking shit to enjoy life.

unless y’all damn near married. How soon you taking a chick you just dating some lunch to her job?

How long you gotta talk to her before she gets a Christmas or birthday gift?

Im not like that. If im with her and we rocking like that ill let her hold something. If they say they gonna pay me back ill expect it but shouldnt loan unless you got it. Main thing is not to be taken advantage of

Back