Welcome To aBlackWeb

So, where do we go from here?

Sense of humor and playfulness.

Im a big kid at heart. I joke a lot and i mess with my wife all the time kinda how you hear about boys picking with girls they like. But ahe is the same way so it works.

Also gotta like to try new things.

I like to be outdoors. Fishing, camping, gardening. So having interests like thatwould be a plus.

And be able to have intellectual convo

I cant find you attractive if I dont like your personality. I dont know why that is, would I prefer for it not to matter? Sure, but it does, ion know why, I just roll wit it, it's not something I actively have control over.
This I understand, I thought you were saying it was the other way around.

This I understand, I thought you were saying it was the other way around.
Most definitely, last time I was with a woman that I did not like. And was only with her because of the way she looked. Everytime my phone rang and I saw her number, I'd think

giphy (1).gif
Why cant u just give me pussy and leave me alone?

LMAO... I really have no idea. Under normal circumstances 97% of the time I'm being sincere. This falls within that 97%.
That right there
KOBE-BRYANT-POINTING-psd21301.png is a standard I dont want to talk to you anymore but I dont want to be rude about it move. I know cause i hit people wit it.

I'm just sayin..just stop talking to me...its a habitual thing so I ain't bothered..I'm just sayin

That right there
View attachment 122000 is a standard I dont want to talk to you anymore but I dont want to be rude about it move. I know cause i hit people wit it.

I'm just sayin..just stop talking to me...its a habitual thing so I ain't bothered..I'm just sayin
Not what I meant. At all. We don't interact much and this was a nice exchange. That's it. Since you haven't noticed, I'm very direct. If that's how I felt I would've said so.

giphy.gif

Back