Welcome To aBlackWeb

So.... what's going on with Jamie Foxx??? AKA I'ma need a refund on my prayersšŸ¤”

A nigga now makin all these moves without addressing the obvious elephant in the room is super weird. We live in a strange world.

More entitlement.

Why does he have to address anything?

We know he had a medical issue.

We know he was in rehab recovering.

We know heā€™s recovered.

You say we live in a strange world, huh
Never understood why you guys bring up entitlement about celebrities. Most celebs are very open with fans because they basically support their lifestyle

Ever been to a Comic-Con? They get asked about work and personal life all the time and have discussions about anything

Never understood why you guys bring up entitlement about celebrities. Most celebs are very open with fans because they basically support their lifestyle

Ever been to a Comic-Con? They get asked about work and personal life all the time and have discussions about anything

Iā€™m bringing up entitlement with regards to fans demanding a celebrity to explain any medical situation that they may have went thru. Maybe Jamie will explain on his own time when heā€™s comfortable with it. But to be like ā€œdamn, Jamie ainā€™t gonna address the elephant in the room?ā€ itā€™s like nigga, stfu.

You are talking about fans doing a q&a with a celebrity. Thatā€™s completely different, my man.

Back