Welcome To aBlackWeb

So.... what's going on with Jamie Foxx??? AKA I'ma need a refund on my prayers🤔

Safe ass nigga please

You got me texting and driving

We both know you live in go along to get along land and will die on pretend hill. You won't believe it until a white liberal tells you.

Texting while driving is some wack ass shit to do in general but doing it because you're in your feelings on a message board is... i can't really say anything constructive about that.

Just curious.

Somebody care to explain to me what these pharmaceutical companies have to gain by killing American citizens?

I got vaccinated over two years ago (because my job required it) and I’m still here, by the way.

How come it didn’t kill me?

Anyway,

This used to have me rollin’!

I don’t think it was a mass depopulation attempt but it was 100% a money grab that likely had a side effect on some people. Every other drug has side effects, I don’t know why people are in denial that the vax has some.

I don’t think it was a mass depopulation attempt but it was 100% a money grab that likely had a side effect on some people. Every other drug has side effects, I don’t know why people are in denial that the vax has some.
Agreed.

Nobody is saying the vaccine didn’t have side effects.

But, you got people making up stuff without any proof.

A black person dies and it automatically musta been because of the “jab”….

Even though you don’t even know if that person was even vaccinated or not.

Just speculation and conspiracy theories.

That shit is lame.

So... are you walking around with a mask on afraid to touch your amazon packages for 3 days or... do vaccines actually work?

As a follow-up question... how many people do you think died from covid vs people you think died from the vaccine?

Also if you want to talk about a cash grab... who here actually paid for covid tests or vaccines because for me those were all free as fuck. Sure the companies that did the R & D got subsidized but that's the whole point of why we pay taxes and the shit actutally worked for once.

Just curious.

Somebody care to explain to me what these pharmaceutical companies have to gain by killing American citizens?

I got vaccinated over two years ago (because my job required it) and I’m still here, by the way.

How come it didn’t kill me?

Anyway,

This used to have me rollin’!

Pharmaceutical companies get more money of sick peoples, why do you think our food quality been going down lol , especially stuff like cancer or diabetes when you have to take your medicine everyday and it's not free

Pharmaceutical companies get more money of sick peoples, why do you think our food quality been going down lol , especially stuff like cancer or diabetes when you have to take your medicine everyday and it's not free

Wait! you mean to tell me... pharmaceutical companies... make money off... sick people??????? Well fucking duh! They make most of that money from making sick people not sick. LMAO!

You're saying this shit like "if it weren't for these pesky doctors and scientists we wouldn't be catching all this cancer and aids and whatnot!"

Nigga got the nerve to have "SCIENCE BITCH" as his tagline. GTFOH.

Wait! you mean to tell me... pharmaceutical companies... make money off... sick people??????? Well fucking duh! They make most of that money from making sick people not sick. LMAO!

You're saying this shit like "if it weren't for these pesky doctors and scientists we wouldn't be catching all this cancer and aids and whatnot!"

Nigga got the nerve to have "SCIENCE BITCH" as his tagline. GTFOH.
Yeah that's why most of those medecines be saving peoples lives instead of killing them slowly but surely , taking their money while the real problem could be looked at what air we breath or the food we're eating , and btw i'm talking about real life threatening sickness not some basic flu you could cure in some weeks.
Good Riddance.
P.s : Science Bitch is a BrBad ref.

I can side with this take. It's the most sensible one I've seen.

Back