Welcome To aBlackWeb

So.... what's going on with Jamie Foxx??? AKA I'ma need a refund on my prayers🤔

The article? The TMZ article that also claimed his family was preparing his last rites? Sure let's go with that article.....

'While it's clear he's still getting treatment, the rehab center is obviously encouraging for Jamie's overall progress -- and the facility offers an adaptive sports and fitness program -- which could explain the game of pickleball.'

View attachment 1085694

You win this round

I'm with @deadeye y'all being stupid on purpose with all the trolling y'all doing

I actually wish they were trolling.

At least that way I'd know they didn't really believe what they were saying.

But it seems like they actually believe all the nonsense they've been spewing.

Don't know whether to respect it or feel sorry for them.

The article? The TMZ article that also claimed his family was preparing his last rites? Sure let's go with that article.....

'While it's clear he's still getting treatment, the rehab center is obviously encouraging for Jamie's overall progress -- and the facility offers an adaptive sports and fitness program -- which could explain the game of pickleball.'

View attachment 1085694

/thread

I actually wish they were trolling.

At least that way I'd know they didn't really believe what they were saying.

But it seems like they actually believe all the nonsense they've been spewing.

Don't know whether to respect it or feel sorry for them.
What nonsense Deadeye?

What part that hasn't been address 50x already do you still hold on to?

View attachment 1085695

@Goldie @Inori @AP2.5 @B_A

I don't know when but I suspect in the future I'll need witnesses to him to finally admitting he wrong
I'll take my leave.

lebron-leaving.gif

Y’all turning this into something crazy.

It’s was a 2 week time between media saying he dying and y’all response being we hinted he was well beforehand.

All niggas asking for is, “the reports are untrue Jamie at the crib”.

But since we taking it too far, talk to me about how they announced the Jamie and sister show right after.

Controlling the message

Back