Welcome To aBlackWeb

So....what happened to kandy?

It is impossible to ever..... Ever...... Ever.... Convince deadeye anything he does is creepy, weird, any of that shit....

Like no matter what is said, who says it, what is pointed out to him..... He will never admit anything he does is in the even least bit inappropriate.

I never in my entire life encountered anyone with his level of defiance towards accountability..... It's funny and scary at the same time

A woman can say "leave me the fuck alone, you are creeping me out"

His response every single time

"how tho? Help me understand. I feel like there's something else at play here. ??"

Right before he hit her w one of his 5 gifs

It is impossible to ever..... Ever...... Ever.... Convince deadeye anything he does is creepy, weird, any of that shit....

Like no matter what is said, who says it, what is pointed out to him..... He will never admit anything he does is in the even least bit inappropriate.

I never in my entire life encountered anyone with his level of defiance towards accountability..... It's funny and scary at the same time

What are you even talking about bruh?

Oh, let me guess...........you must be the next one who's been recruited to try to get a reaction out of me.

All because someone's in their feelings over a comment made about Nissan Altimas. ( @Kandy , this is what I was referring to in the post you asked me about)

TI laughing clip.gif

Y'all have a wonderful weekend..........and give your friend my regards.

And please tell them to stop hiding their hands and come at me directly if they have a problem with me.

Back