Welcome To aBlackWeb

So this the man that fancied himself a spokesman for the black community?...AKA Diddy launches Black political party

I think him fucking nonblack women is less important than his reasoning for doing it. Didn't he basically say at one point that he didn't date black women because they didn't know how to handle a man with money or something to that effect? I mean we've known for a while that black women aren't Diddy's thing. Pretty much none of his most well known ladies were black.

I think him fucking nonblack women is less important than his reasoning for doing it. Didn't he basically say at one point that he didn't date black women because they didn't know how to handle a man with money or something to that effect? I mean we've known for a while that black women aren't Diddy's thing. Pretty much none of his most well known ladies were black.

Kim???

I don't really know the timelines of his relationships, but didn't he meet her on the come up? When he went Hollywood and started dating chicks like Jennifer Lopez, was he ever seen with another black woman in that way? I mean if I'm wrong, let me know. This type of shit ain't my element. I just recall the controversy about him making a statement that he didn't really fuck with black women like that, but if that was fake news then I'll admit wrong.

I don't really know the timelines of his relationships, but didn't he meet her on the come up? When he went Hollywood and started dating chicks like Jennifer Lopez, was he ever seen with another black woman in that way? I mean if I'm wrong, let me know. This type of shit ain't my element. I just recall the controversy about him making a statement that he didn't really fuck with black women like that, but if that was fake news then I'll admit wrong.

idk the timeline. You might be right

I've heard a lot of black American playing coachs and "redpilling" advocates on online platforms and social medias who keep preaching that most black American women does not handle well wealthy brothers: especially when they are dating up while being rich themselves or gold digging for security. Just look at Oprah.

It's pretty sad.

Yeah you got the timeline wrong. Diddy's oldest child is by Missa Hilton Brim the stylist. He met Kim Porter had some kids, dated J Lo then went back to Kim Porter and they had some more kids. They broke up after Diddy got another woman pregnant and after that he dated Cassie for all those years but he was always bold about the fact that Kim Porter was the love of his life he fucked up and let get away. That's why whenever he mentions her now after she passed away a bunch of trolls hop on his page and start mocking him.

Yeah you got the timeline wrong. Diddy's oldest child is by Missa Hilton Brim the stylist. He met Kim Porter had some kids, dated J Lo then went back to Kim Porter and they had some more kids. They broke up after Diddy got another woman pregnant and after that he dated Cassie for all those years but he was always bold about the fact that Kim Porter was the love of his life he fucked up and let get away. That's why whenever he mentions her now after she passed away a bunch of trolls hop on his page and start mocking him.

Ok, my mistake. That's why I typically stay away from this chatty patty shit, because for the most part, I don't know shit about it. lol

Several prominent black men that have prided themselves on advancing the black community have interracial women with them.
And I'm one of em.

Leave this chatty patty shit for the females
Wasn't diddy one of the cats passing steve harvey daughter around recently?
Idk but I'm sure he's just a rich nigga with options and who tf says he's a spokesman?

And I'm one of em.

Leave this chatty patty shit for the females
Wasn't diddy one of the cats passing steve harvey daughter around recently?
Idk but I'm sure he's just a rich nigga with options and who tf says he's a spokesman?

Ghana's first Prime Minister Kwame Nkrumah was the utmost prominent champion of post-WWII Pan-Africanism and African independances and he winded up marrying and have kids with a white woman.

Senegalese scholar, polymath and historian Cheick Anta Diop, famously known within Afrocentric scholarly framework yet infamous within both mainstream right wing Western, mainstream Near East and mainstream Egyptian academic frameworks for succeeding to make the entire international Egyptologist community admits that ancient Egyptians were Africans back in '74, was equally married to a white woman simply because West African women at the time couldn't stand his scholarly literacy, intellect and lack of conformism to customary matrimony: he once stated he felt throttled down while courting women from his background, thing he never had while dating up European women of even scholarly literacy.

Even Michael Jackson, who championed black exceptionalism and fostered black business over the last 25 years of his life, was never seen dating black women during the same lapse: he had an affair with Madonna, LadyDi, Elvis's daughter and the Australian mother of her two older kids, even prefered conceiving in vitro the youngest one with a white woman. Why? Because it didn't clicked well with black women neither.

Besides Diana Ross, have you ever seen M.J. giving a geniune fond toward black women? Never: he loved and praised the spirit of black womanliness, but not one single individual black love interest (save perhaps Diana Ross, but it's just a rumor and apparently he might have conflated references to Ross within his songs with LadyDi just to confuse clever fans) . Remember Billie Jean and P.Y.T. ?? These were the two only times he spoke about former black love interests and none of those are truly positive.

Black celebrities in North America and Europe who has been able to marry black women must has been either lucky or pickier about the type of women they choose to date and it's good.

Last edited:
Ghana's first Prime Minister Kwame Nkrumah was the utmosy prominent champion of post-WWII Pan-Africanism and African independances and he winded up marrying and have kids with a white woman.

Senegalese scholar, polymath and historian Cheick Anta Diop, famously known within Afrocentric scholarly framework yet infamous within both mainstream right wing Western, mainstream Near East and mainstream Egyptian academic frameworks for succeeding to make the entire international Egyptologist community admits that ancient Egyptians were Africans back in '74, was equally married to a white woman simply because West African women at the time couldn't stand his scholarly literacy, intellect and lack of conformism to customary matrimony: he omce stated he felt throttled down while courting women from his background, thing he never had while dating up European women of even scholarly literacy.

Even Michael Jackson, who championed black exceptionalism and fostered black business over the last 25 years of his life, was never seen dating black women during the lapse: he had an affair with Madonna, LadyDi, Elvis's daughter and the Australian mother of her two older kids, even prefered conceiving in vitro the youngest one with a white woman. Why? Because it didn't clicked well with black women neither.

Besides Diana Ross, have you ever seen M.J. giving a geniune fond toward black women? Never: he loved and praised the spirit of black womanliness, but not one single individual black love interest (save perhaps Diana Ross, but it's just a rumor and apparently he might have conflated references to Ross within his songs with LadyDi just to confuse clever fans) . Remember Billie Jean and P.Y.T. ?? These were the two only times he spoke about former black love interests and none of those are truly positive.

Black celebrities in North America and Europe who has been able to marry black women must has been either lucky or pickier about the type of women they choose to date and it's good.
Umm
Hold up:chillout:
U quoted me so lemme make it clear
I'm not championing smashing and or marrying beckys, I'm just saying I've partaken and can see how u can love your people but still slip inside hailey every now and again.
Black women>>>>>

Back