So the mayor of Baltimore went missing

Duwop

I'm the 3rd little piggy, imma fuck wit dem bricks
Mod Squad
Jan 18, 2017
Baltimore Charm City Maryland
Okay.....

Shit been wild in my city lately.

Our mayor Catherine Pugh helped write these kids books she hustled to some hospitals and make a couple hundred thousand......

Our last Mayor Shelia Dixon, who got put out of office for hustling gift cards and giving construction contacts to her boyfriend company, put Catherine on blast like naw fuck that...

The rest of the city co-signed and said yeah Catherine how you mayor and making hundreds of thousands under the table on shady book deals.....

So Catherine did what any real nigga would do and got the fuck low...

She told niggsz she had pneumonia and took a leave of absence.....

She must've smelled the feds coming cuz they raided her house this morning, and now her lawyer like he ain't seent or talked to shorty since Thursday...

This our whole mayor though

I'm thinking she embezzled millions, and if they investigate the books they'll find the paper trail.... So she got out the country with her cash in check.

I do read a lot of books though

Okay.....

Our mayor Catherine Pugh helped write these kids books she hustled to some hospitals and make a couple hundred thousand......

Our last Mayor Shelia Dixon, who got put out of office for hustling gift cards and giving construction contacts to her boyfriend company, put Catherine on blast like naw fuck that...

The rest of the city co-signed and said yeah Catherine how you mayor and making hundreds of thousands under the table on shady book deals.....

She must've smelled the feds coming cuz they raided her house this morning, and now her lawyer like he ain't seent or talked to shorty since Thursday...

Call David Simon.

This might be enough to justify another season of The Wire.

Reactions: Duwop
And this the bullshit they do that'll have a black city with a cac mayor smh
so black people rob them......and white people run them out...but i get shit for wanting niggas to own businesses?

fuck this.
i wish du hit a nigga up so we can help the kids.
we can stop more fuck niggas from roaming the streets

Okay.....

if she's smart she stuck the money into a protected offshore account and bailed to some non-extradition treaty country where that money will last her for a decade or so.

Screenshot_20190425-180331.png

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Where is Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh? It’s the question buzzing around the city as the FBI and IRS raid Pugh’s home, City Hall and several other locations tied to her Thursday. But, no one has seen the mayor even though she’s supposed to be recovering from pneumonia.

WJZ has learned Pugh is at one of her Baltimore homes, despite an earlier report saying she was out of town.

Pugh is currently meeting with her legal team.

Her attorney Steve Silverman said he will advise her on “options.” He did not say if he will advise her to resign.

e says Pugh is still physically ill and emotionally saddened. He says she apologizes for letting down the people of Baltimore with any appearance of wrongdoing.

Neighbors tell WJZ they haven’t seen her in weeks. They believe she splits her time between two homes in Baltimore.

The city is now into the fourth week of Pugh on indefinite leave and silence is surrounding Baltimore’s top offices. Pugh’s aides have gone silent on status updates, declining to comment on her health this week- as questions linger on when, or if, she plans to return to work.

Smh. Why are these Bmore officials so crookked??