Welcome To aBlackWeb

So Tariq Nasheed Is Pro Trump Now?

If we get reparations ... and we don’t fix income inequality, the Broken healthcare system, the housing crisis, the climate crisis, the corruption of money in politics, the criminal justice system, immigration reform, and a dozen other issues ...

Black people will end up even more fucked.

This may be unpopular to say but those things are MORE important to your well being and the well being of the average black person than reparations are.

If we allow Donald Fucking Trump to get relected because a Democratic candidate doesn’t scream “Reparations!” loudly enough - we are doubly fucked along with the rest of the country and future generations.

You guys appear to be promoting an extremely myopic perspective

Some funny shit happened in this thread and I wonder if it will be picked up on and spoke on.

Ima say this.

Ppl are focusing on Latino issues more and more because they are talking over america

Since nothing nobody else has put forth is good enough, I'm still waiting to hear what trump has in store since that's the nigga we fina do international business with...

Oh yeah.

Donald Trump is definitely going to solve all of our problems.

"Some" of the benefits that Native Americans get.

I aint got time for people who don't understand the game. Most of these Native Americans are not real Native Americans. It's a reason many white folks want to state that they have Indian blood in them. To get all of these benefits that come with being a Native American.

5 Dollar Indians is a real thing.

"Some" of the benefits that Native Americans get.

I aint got time for people who don't understand the game. Most of these Native Americans are not real Native Americans. It's a reason many white folks want to state that they have Indian blood in them. To get all of these benefits that come with being a Native American.

5 Dollar Indians is a real thing.

NA has it worse than any race in america.

They aint thriving at all so you can just fall back.

Yea I remember and you started talking about the Bible and shit which was made by white people

That has nothing to do with you thinking a children should be ok with being sexual confused. You were championing it like it's a positive thing.

That's what white folks shit. White people champion that type of behavior and silly negros who subscribe to that mind-set.

NA has it worse than any race in america.

They aint thriving at all so you can just fall back.

How long Native Americans were in chattel slavery??

List me the benefits the U.S. gov't has provided for being Black?

How long Native Americans were in chattel slavery??

List me the benefits the U.S. gov't has provided for being Black?

Natives was killed almost to extinction. Entire land from California to New York taken. Lives on reserves like second class citizens and have some of the highest alcohol and drug abuse in america.

Yea fam. They are thriving.
the more you know.gif

Natives was killed almost to extinction. Entire land from California to New York taken. Lives on reserves like second class citizens and have some of the highest alcohol and drug abuse in america.

Yea fam. They are thriving.
View attachment 189928

You and the other poster have stated the gambling addiction and the alcohol addiction (2) things, as if black people don't have way more issues? I can list many of things that we are suffering with.

So black people land has not been taken??

How long have Native Americans been in slavery??

Truth and Facts have been provided about how much the U.S. gov't takes care of the Native American population. Benefits that outweigh those 2 things that you and the other poster mentioned.

Where are the facts that state that Black Americans have been taken care at any time in history??

If the HR40 Bill is so golden, Why haven't Dr. Claude Anderson who has been fighting for reparations spoke highly of this Bill??

This man has put up his own money to get black people reparations. Why has he not got behind this "study" of this bill or the Warren "support" so call bill/attitude

That has nothing to do with you thinking a children should be ok with being sexual confused. You were championing it like it's a positive thing.

That's what white folks shit. White people champion that type of behavior and silly negros who subscribe to that mind-set.

at what point is a kid just gay an not pressured into it?not every gay person got pressured into it since 2013

You and the other poster have stated the gambling addiction and the alcohol addiction (2) things, as if black people don't have way more issues? I can list many of things that we are suffering with.

So black people land has not been taken??

How long have Native Americans been in slavery??

Truth and Facts have been provided about how much the U.S. gov't takes care of the Native American population. Benefits that outweigh those 2 things that you and the other poster mentioned.

Where are the facts that state that Black Americans have been taken care at any time in history??

so explain why most reservations are broke? Way less Indians than us also. Women are also a huge target for human trafficking like ours. To me it’s pointless to compare who had it worse between us and them. I live in VA all the natives been gone for the most part

You still clearly didn't read that bill. It says nothing about minorities it addresses African Americans (which I guess some people consider a mythical species) specifically.

Also I'm not sure how you expect the government to make any determinations about anything important without doing studies. Shit if they came in this very thread and said "black people... what kinda tangibles do you want?" you would have absolutely nothing to say besides... "money... resources... maybe some land?"

You can't even come up with any hard numbers, contingencies or distribution methods but naysay the efforts of others to actually do it.

You seem to be what we call stuck on stupid. If that's working for you then have at it.

I'll ask you the same question since you like to jump on the bandwagon of others.

Why hasn't Dr. Claude Anderson, a native black American, who has put up his own money fighting for reparation for years hasn't spoke highly about this bill?

Of course, I doubt that you even know who Dr Claude Anderson is, I doubt that you are even black, let alone, knew that he is fighting the U.S. gov't for black people to receive reparations.

Why hasn't Dr. Claude Anderson spoke highly of this HR40 bill like how you and others are trying to do? The man put up his own money trying to get reparations for black folks

so explain why most reservations are broke? Way less Indians than us also. Women are also a huge target for human trafficking like ours. To me it’s pointless to compare who had it worse between us and them. I live in VA all the natives been gone for the most part

Same reason why most black neighborhoods are blighted and broken. I know who had it worse. The other person wanted a comparison race with his posts about them having it worse and that's when I had to interject truth to ignorance/mis-information.

Most reservations are not broken by the way. There are more bad black broken neighborhoods than broken reservations.

I listed many benefits that the U.S. gov't gives to Native Americans.

What have the U.S. gov't given black americans at any time in history that we can benefit from it today?

And yes it’s a big amount of white folks claiming cherokee

It's a big amount of white folks claiming all tribes, not just cherokee. They claim Native Americans for a reason, and why do you think that white folks want to claim Native American???

Why do you think the term $5.00 Indian exists?? Why do you think they shut out black folks claiming Native American??

Back