Welcome To aBlackWeb

So Tariq Nasheed Is Pro Trump Now?

lol cant keep screaming "we want reparations" and then be dismissive of the bill whose whole purpose is to study and COME UP WITH REPARATIONS PROPOSALS FOR AFRICAN AMERICANS.

If this aint the move.... How would YALL that are calling bullshit on this propose they calculate how reparations are distributed then? What form would those reparations take? Specifics please
i dont have the patience he has and iDC about reparations but I’ll do my best in the moment

we don’t need pilgrims to study reparations for us, it means nothing. The use of the word study is to placate. You can’t call them liars when it doesn’t come cause they committed to study not give. She doesn’t need a term to study. you on the Internet right now

i am not african American and nobody is. It’s not real, it doesn’t mean anything, it’s not based on anything, it’s not factual. So the study of reparations is for people who don’t exist

If she had any respect for you or your community, she would ask you what reparations looks like(the same question you want me to answer) but because she don’t, it’s for her people to determine

Reparations can be repayed in land, cash, resources. You, me, nobody is black people daddies. If they, you, or I was to fuck off the settlement, so be it. the Collective decides how it’s distributed and being that shes not a nigga, tf she need to study

so when my guy is telling you she feeding you bullshit, it’s cause he studies enough to understand the use of language and How they manipulate it.

i dont have the patience he has and iDC about reparations but I’ll do my best in the moment

we don’t need pilgrims to study reparations for us, it means nothing. The use of the word study is to placate. You can’t call them liars when it doesn’t come cause they committed to study not give. She doesn’t need a term to study. you on the Internet right now

i am not african American and nobody is. It’s not real, it doesn’t mean anything, it’s not based on anything, it’s not factual. So the study of reparations is for people who don’t exist

If she had any respect for you or your community, she would ask you what reparations looks like(the same question you want me to answer) but because she don’t, it’s for her people to determine

Reparations can be repayed in land, cash, resources. You, me, nobody is black people daddies. If they, you, or I was to fuck off the settlement, so be it. the Collective decides how it’s distributed and being that shes not a nigga, tf she need to study

so when my guy is telling you she feeding you bullshit, it’s cause he studies enough to understand the use of language and How they manipulate it.

What? Who is this SHE you keep referring to? Warren?

You do realize that Sheila Jackson Lee, a black woman, is the one who introduced this bill right?

So now we expect the US government to just airdrop stacks of cash, deeds, crude oil and gold bullion in black neighborhoods with no plan, numbers or legislation?

This shit isn't even funny anymore.

You do realize that Sheila Jackson Lee, a black woman, is the one who introduced this bill right?
See how niggas entire arguments fall apart after 1 rd of questioning. That's why I said I was done the other day (I lied but I'm human lol) cuz these niggas full of shit.

You may want to research some of your facts then especially about Native Americans and redefine what you think thriving means

I'm up on my game captain.

A quick google search will show you all the benefits that Native Americans get and thrive off on.

yall not studying enough to weave through the smokescreens and I’m focused on real shit

so y’all pick at semantics and I don’t have the energy. My nigga I wouldn’t care if MLK himself introduced the bill. Now I gotta take my own advice though cause you dumbed down the conversation again

killer Mike said “I only debate my equals and others I educate”... I feel like that was some condescending shit but I understood.

yall not studying enough to weave through the smokescreens and I’m focused on real shit

so y’all pick at semantics and I don’t have the energy. My nigga I wouldn’t care if MLK himself introduced the bill. Now I gotta take my own advice though cause you dumbed down the conversation again

killer Mike said “I only debate my equals and others I educate”... I feel like that was some condescending shit but I understood.

lol bruh I asked a simple question of yall that took issue with the bill.. I simply asked what yall thought the better approach would be... and you went on a whole tirade about, presumably, Elizabeth Warren...how African Americans dont exist... and never really answered my question.

I'll ask again...

If this aint the move.... How would YALL that are calling bullshit on this propose they calculate how reparations are distributed then? What form would those reparations take? Specifics please

You mentioned "land, cash, resources" ok... so without a study to calculate these things... How do you propose how much land, cash or resources are given to African Americans? Let's hear the specifics of these tangibles

lol bruh I asked a simple question of yall that took issue with the bill.. I simply asked what yall thought the better approach would be... and you went on a whole tirade about, presumably, Elizabeth Warren...how African Americans dont exist... and never really answered my question.

I'll ask again...

You mentioned "land, cash, resources" ok... so without a study to calculate these things... How do you propose how much land, cash or resources are given to African Americans?
my dude in that very same post, I thoroughly answered that question. Just not how you wanted/needed to receive it. I’m not a teacher, I’m working on that though cause I can be a much better communicator.

further, I already told you African Americans aren’t a real thing. Once you understand that, it’ll start to simplify for you on your own. It’s not my place as an individual to make decisions for everybody and I won’t

im not answering it any further

Since nothing nobody else has put forth is good enough, I'm still waiting to hear what trump has in store since that's the nigga we fina do international business with...

my dude in that very same post, I thoroughly answered that question. Just not how you wanted/needed to receive it. I’m not a teacher, I’m working on that though cause I can be a much better communicator.

im not answering it any further though

lol I must have a different understanding of the word "thoroughly"..cuz you really didnt answer a damn thing... but if you think you did... coo...

you didnt tho

Yall eat up bullshit, nobody from the other side has even taken the time out to understand the bullshit that's being fed to them. How you champion bullshit though smh

Smh. Lol

Father GOD help us. Yall got it. Nigga asking the same questions in different ways, if you don't got it by now, you won't get it.

I can't explain 5th grade level shit to grown adults.

The man answered the questions, gave plenty of "tangibles" but yet dude still asking for clarity

Watch for certain words in bills and policy that pander to black folks, we get to posters post bullshit ass articles with the exact words in the headlines, with one having a plan for minorities

Like Harry stated, I can't debate with folks who refuse to grasp 5th grade level information.

The man answered the questions, gave plenty of "tangibles" but yet dude still asking for clarity

Watch for certain words in bills and policy that pander to black folks, we get to posters post bullshit ass articles with the exact words in the headlines, with one having a plan for minorities

Like Harry stated, I can't debate with folks who refuse to grasp 5th grade level information.

Shut up bitch.

Once again you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about

Alright this is my last attempt.

Please show me where either of yall presented an alternative plan to the bill we have been discussing for the past couple of pages. Maybe I legit missed it

Shut up bitch.

Once again you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about

Look at this nigga, he wanna be smart so bad smh.

Those that are siding on the same side as this retarded motherfucker need to really look at themselves in the mirror.

When you got this retarded on the front line on the side you're on, you may need to understand and carefully view what you're doing.

Yall eat up bullshit, nobody from the other side has even taken the time out to understand the bullshit that's being fed to them.
And what have you done to make anybody understand? Yall talk around everybody's questions but have yet to drop any solutions, alternatives or examples of work you've done in this area.

TANGIBLES.

Alright this is my last attempt.

Please show me where either of yall presented an alternative plan to the bill we have been discussing for the past couple of pages. Maybe I legit missed it

Captain.

I answered this question when the other poster asked this about changing the language of the HR40 Bill. If the bills or policies doesn't state that any funds or resources, or any other word you want to insert is allocated to BLACK people, not minorities, not stress communities, not disadvantage people, not immigrants, not any other thing except BLACK people then I won't support it or the person who is feeding the bullshit.

That's the alternative move.

The Jews, Japs, other countries, got payouts and the language of the policy/bill was written for them without any push back. The alternative is for a policy to be written in the same manner for BLACK people. They didn't have minorities and any other bullshit group in their policy, neither did the Native Americans, hell they excluded Black folks out of the policy

You can study how to drive a car, Does it mean that you will drive the car?? NO Stop falling for empty ass words,

I know plenty of niggas who went on to "study" biology, and they are no where doing anything biology related or trying to do it. See how that works??

And what have you done to make anybody understand? Yall talk around everybody's questions but have yet to drop any solutions, alternatives or examples of work you've done in this area.

TANGIBLES.

I could have sworn that I told you and many others what the hell a minority was and how America view minorities.

The whole "what have I done" comes out when niggas arguments points become weak and weak.

Pathetic. The what have you done, is right on time, because I can't continue to push my point through, so I'll attack and see what this person has done to make me feel as if I'm right.

Black folks logic is so easy to predict when defeated, it's Pathetic

I could have sworn that I told you and many others what the hell a minority was and how America view minorities.

The whole "what have I done" comes out when niggas arguments points become weak and weak.

Pathetic. The what have you done, is right on time, because I can't continue to push my point through, so I'll attack and see what this person has done to make me feel as if I'm right.

Black folks logic is so easy to predict when defeated, it's Pathetic
It's already been posted in the summary of HR40 and in the full text of HR40 that it is specifically for black Americans and the word minorities does not appear there.

So again....what part(s) do you disagree with and what is your alternative?

Back