Welcome To aBlackWeb

So Tariq Nasheed Is Pro Trump Now?

False. The pro Tariq ppl have been serious throughout. The rest of y'all are too preoccupied with him while ignoring the actual issues

LMAO that nigga dwade came in here calling everybody a retard and feminine and being generally belligerent and shit and has yet to answer one question directly or make one point without calling somebody a name. And that Reef bloke came in on some everybody who ain't on his weirdo level is a sambo coon mooncricket shit. Dude is probably like 15 though so I try to just ignore him.

So pardon me if I consider this shit to be jokes for the most part. It is what it is.

Dude still on the clown shit smh, and if black people can't see this divisive shit, then may GOD help them.

^^^ this the shit I'm supposed to take seriously?

You know I'm not 15

15 year old ain't shredding bullshit ass trolls post like yours.

You can't pull one serious post from your ass, You stay on the clown shit in ever thread, if it's not serious, or you don't wanna take serious, don't bring yo white, non-black ass in these threads where black folks are discussing shit.

Only other thing ima say is we seen you fuck niggas back in the ic tryin to do this bullshit...either udercover cac conservatives or straight up coons/trolls...regardless fuck you and youre master trump @Dwade206 @HarryHippie @IC_Refugee, again the idea of even entertaining a piece of lying racist dogshit like trump, but a dem thats been saying the same thing, you make a million excues as to why you wont listen?? Yea ok, show me who you really are a bit more, ignorant ass cornballs, i could already tell way before this that yall niggas was suspect as fuck, this just proves my point, just like i was right about every undercover bitch in the ic

Only other thing ima say is we seen you fuck niggas back in the ic tryin to do this bullshit...either udercover cac conservatives or straight up coons/trolls...regardless fuck you and youre master trump @Dwade206 @HarryHippie @IC_Refugee, again the idea of even entertaining a piece of lying racist dogshit like trump, but a dem thats been saying the same thing, you make a million excues as to why you wont listen?? Yea ok, show me who you really are a bit more, ignorant ass cornballs, i could already tell way before this that yall niggas was suspect as fuck, this just proves my point, just like i was right about every undercover bitch in the ic

You're wrong, loud and emotional

My presence grants you grace

be grateful

Christ is here

ive attempted to educate and understand, ill no longer hold discourse on the matter

LMAO that nigga dwade came in here calling everybody a retard and feminine and being generally belligerent and shit and has yet to answer one question directly or make one point without calling somebody a name. And that Reef bloke came in on some everybody who ain't on his weirdo level is a sambo coon mooncricket shit. Dude is probably like 15 though so I try to just ignore him.

So pardon me if I consider this shit to be jokes for the most part. It is what it is.

The hypocrisy on this board is outstanding lol saying we making jokes about Tariq and jump but ignore every insult snh

I was gonna wack your post like I normally do when you say this bullshit... but amongst all the other spectacular bullshit I seen in this thread... Id be lying if I said I didnt laugh at this post......

--edit... ima still wack this bullshit... but I laughed as I did it lol

because you know it’s the answer kill them all and life will improve.

Captain

Educate yourself, you and me with the verbal wrestling because you get in your feelings about what the fuck I post, nigga that's some hoe shit, that let's me know that you aint out here doing nothing worth even uttering or acknowledging, like you stated about mentoring boys, nigga you didn't even know who John Brown was, you don't understand the plight if you fighting me on some truthful shit. Nigga you and that other nigga attacking me on the where about on where I lay my head at night, bitch shit, instead of being on some, what is there need to be done out here to better black folks, globally. Let me and read what these posters have to say that's explaining things this way.

Nigga I don't feel great calling you retarded, but nigga I'm keep my foot on your neck and shred bullshit if I have to

Nigga you don't gotta like me, and I sholl won't ever like your retarded ass, but nigga stop with the child's play and start educating yourself. Me coming to see you aint go be pretty, whether it's me getting the X, or you, but I promise you, somebody will be doing time for something, and you ain't built for that lil dude, you won't make it on line. So stop with the hero talk.

Educate yourself, I'll be the bitch for now, because you're in your feels, but man start educating yourself, do it for you kids and those boys you mentor.

Nigga shut the fuck up you supposed to be pro black but you want to fight other black people over opinions. Do you challenge crackers the same or this just a nigga talking online

I couldn't help but look into this white lady, Elizabeth Warren, y'all paraded out.

Then there was this

Elizabeth also has some controversy on her claiming to be Native American, interesting enough.
Ironically Kamala already is backing a plan on how to provide benefits for Native Americans.

This is what "minorities and POC" can play out like.
While y'all focus on Elizabeth, know that's she's not saying what hasn't been repeated by other Democrats already.
"Agreeing, studying, conversation, or investigating" the idea of reparations for black people should not be enough for your support.
People were glad about Obama "calling out fake woke people", your favorite politician can be guilty of it themselves.

A points activist, including Tariq, have been stressing for the longest when deciding your vote.

View attachment 189132

Imagine them wanting to dethrone trump so bad that they acquiesce to their loyal base of voters

Black ppl demand reparations for their 2020 votes

Imagine these candidates, especially the BLACKS ones actually arguing over who has the best reparations plan instead of them largely ignoring the elephant in the room.

Imagine us arguing: Kamala has the best plan! No dummy, Bernie does! Nah, Black man Corey Booker knows whats best, listen to him!

That's where we should be, but no yall settle for obscure acknowledgements, because black people conditioned by the way thing are as if thats the way things should be

This picture/post makes me wonder...do any of ya'll have any ideas for shit you want from candidates other than reparations? Not downplaying how important that is, but it is far from the only issue and is not a cure all for the things that plague black folks in this country. One of them could have a reparations plan, and literally a shitty plan for everything else. Would that alone be enough to garner your vote?

I couldn't help but look into this white lady, Elizabeth Warren, y'all paraded out.

Then there was this

Elizabeth also has some controversy on her claiming to be Native American, interesting enough.
Ironically Kamala already is backing a plan on how to provide benefits for Native Americans.

This is what "minorities and POC" can play out like.
While y'all focus on Elizabeth, know that's she's not saying what hasn't been repeated by other Democrats already.
"Agreeing, studying, conversation, or investigating" the idea of reparations for black people should not be enough for your support.
People were glad about Obama "calling out fake woke people", your favorite politician can be guilty of it themselves.

A points activist, including Tariq, have been stressing for the longest when deciding your vote.

@shutupGabi

This picture/post makes me wonder...do any of ya'll have any ideas for shit you want from candidates other than reparations? Not downplaying how important that is, but it is far from the only issue and is not a cure all for the things that plague black folks in this country. One of them could have a reparations plan, and literally a shitty plan for everything else. Would that alone be enough to garner your vote?
Hey, reparations is what the people primarily want. If they present an agenda we'll hear them out and we'll have to cross those other bridges when we get there.

So she said she is supporting reparations for blacks?
along with mintiotes
Reparations would solve alot of issue in the black community. I don't know why you can't see that tbh

Back