Welcome To aBlackWeb

So no thread about the nail salon beating in brooklyn?

so now niggas dont know a local dealer who want to clean money?

yet, everyone is connected

sad part is, thats how most of them start here

again, you gotta have a connection to the streets and you all good

niggas got laundry mats, barber shops, studios, shoe "boutiques"......but none of that is whats making the money

sad part is, thats how most of them start here

again, you gotta have a connection to the streets and you all good

niggas got laundry mats, barber shops, studios, shoe "boutiques"......but none of that is whats making the money
they are all for cleaning money....those are cash businesses

Reactions: 1/2
They have a lot of black nail techs in DFW.

They work out their own booth. Basically just them and their client for the time frame.

Like if you know Dominicans are black why even quote me? Fuck outta here

Because we are black
What that got to do with anything..

If I come out the corner store and two dudes got a dude hem'd up on the wall telling him if he don't give them their money,.they're gonna whup his ass.

I'm black ,..they black..

:mybad:and that shit ain't none of my business.

I'll tell you the real that alot of people afraid to say. Society views blacks as inferior and blacks hold that deep In their hearts. So the minute a non black harm a black..it's this superior person harming my inferior brethren..I'ma ride..

Lemme tell you something brother

Mr.-T.gif

That ass whupping they got, don't got shit to do with me

Cause i ain't inferior to nobody

All Dominicans aint black.

I dont know where you got that from

Watch your tone. Thank you

Guess what? I don’t even give a fuck.
Which is why I said my nail tech is Dominicano. Either she identifies as black or she doesn’t. I don’t really care.

Watch deez nutz, you welcome.

What that got to do with anything..

If I come out the corner store and two dudes got a dude hem'd up on the wall telling him if he don't give them their money,.they're gonna whup his ass.

I'm black ,..they black..

:mybad:and that shit ain't none of my business.

I'll tell you the real that alot of people afraid to say. Society views blacks as inferior and blacks hold that deep In their hearts. So the minute a non black harm a black..it's this superior person harming my inferior brethren..I'ma ride..

Lemme tell you something brother

View attachment 64098

That ass whupping they got, don't got shit to do with me

Cause i ain't inferior to nobody

We all got insecurities bro. If you dont look at your race as somewhat family cool. Niggas like being individualistic

But nah fr tho niggas are fucked up in the head.

I used to do B2B promotions for dental offices which took me all over the country.... I ran into these black folks that asked me "is it black owned" I said nah. Them fools gon say good cuz if It was black i wouldn't have supported it. I literally just shook my head and walked out.

Shit happened more than once smmfh

Back