Welcome To aBlackWeb

So here's a question I saw...

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology

I think it can.

If it it's nothing tragic that's preventing it (illness, distance, etc) then sex wouldn't be a big deal imo.

What are yall thoughts. Could still be in the relationship w/o sex for that long?

If it was for religious purposes i can understand that

But shes cool with him fuckin others so that wouldnt make sense

If this was my homeboy id tell him shes gotta be fuckin around

A year and a half???

Why even be together? But idk the details

Nothing to elaborate she told me early i was still fucking with her by then. Odd part is i dont do smash and dash. If im fucking a chick i usually get to know her now and spend time with her and etc. So i guess that would be like cheating. Smashed something in september but wont no connection so it was mediocre to me.

Sounds woman like but i need more motivation to fuck besides just the basics.

Nothing to elaborate she told me early i was still fucking with her by then. Odd part is i dont do smash and dash. If im fucking a chick i usually get to know her now and spend time with her and etc. So i guess that would be like cheating. Smashed something in september but wont no connection so it was mediocre to me.

Sounds woman like but i need more motivation to fuck besides just the basics.

I mean in a way, I can understand this. Which is why I never did one nite stands. You're more enthused with someone you kinda know.

So hol'up @HellCzar...is SHE ok to do her as well during yall time away?

I mean in a way, I can understand this. Which is why I never did one nite stands. You're more enthused with someone you kinda know.

So hol'up @HellCzar...is SHE ok to do her as well during yall time away?

Nah. She told me early she celibate. And i was cool with that. If she start starts smashing what was the point in us building a bond without sex if she legit wanted to have sex. That would be a long ass waste of time.

Back