Welcome To aBlackWeb

So Fresh, So Clean...The Official Men's Fashion and Grooming Thread

you are shooting down everything

why does it matter if you get a shirt from Forever 21 if they have a mens line?
Is it my fault that you are not help sir?
You can shop wherever you want, I shan't shop at Forever 21. My testicles wont let me do that.

Is it my fault that you are not help sir?
You can shop wherever you want, I shan't shop at Forever 21. My testicles wont let me do that.
Aint nothing wrong with F21 mens ( i dont shop there) if u need a shirt...then again that s like saying if VS came out with a mens drawers line would u cop a 6 for 30 boxer on sale prolly not so scratch F21 now that im typing further

word my brother i wass at mall this weekend. they had a f21 mens section so i peeked in ...straight rubbish
F21Men aint ever gonna get a dude no tail

I look bummy af

ain't combed my hair or shaved in bout 5yrs

don't wear shirts during the summer unless I'm at work

might wear the same fit 2-3 days in a row dependin

cant recommend these enough

TRUST ME
just look up seperatec on amazon

the site is parsing it as media for some reason

@AP21 before I hit purchase, give me a review on these joints, can I work out while wearing em as well ?
absolutely

I wear them when i ref to keep the boys in place and they prevent chaffing as well.

My ONLY gripe is they ride up slightly when running up and down the court. Not like a wedgie, but they ride up just a tad, however, if you just lifting weights or something, i think they would be perfect

ALSO, just for everyday working in the office, they are perfect to me. I only sweat when im active, but if im just lounging or whatever, they feel pretty damn good against the skin

the separate compartment for the penis and balls is clutch too

and i got the long length as well b/c of my height

Just copped this baby online.

m86916323993_1.jpg

Can't wait to break it in this week

fits comfortable and is just the right length at the bottom

collar area is a little snug but its probably cause my neck has thickened a bit since joining the gym

Back