Welcome To aBlackWeb

So Calling A Plus Size Model Fat

Why AP abusing mod powers?
THAT'S SLANDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

oh u said AP...

Carry on.....

b/c that's not thread worthy thats why...nobody chomping at the bit to talk about camp invites...stop it

and if I could do it over, the NFL thread would've been created this week or last week when i did the "TNF Gameday" thread

But the NFL thread was made in July, damn near 2 months before the season while mine was made a few weeks before preseason starts

But the NFL thread was made in July, damn near 2 months before the season while mine was made a few weeks before preseason starts
what part of my previous response didnt you read

i just said i would have done that thread over

its in the past...cant change that now, but moving forward, it will be made closer towards week 1 and the offseason thread will serve the purpose post superbowl, draft, FA, mini camps and preseason.

what part of my previous response didnt you read

i just said i would have done that thread over

its in the past...cant change that now, but moving forward, it will be made closer towards week 1 and the offseason thread will serve the purpose post superbowl, draft, FA, mini camps and preseason.

Nah, I have no problem with season threads being made before training camp starts

so once again, you have no real issue, you just complaining just to complain?

sounds par for the course for you

you the one who JUST made a point about the NFL thread being started in the middle of July

i agreed with you only for you to say it dont bother you

are you even trying at this point??

you the one who JUST made a point about the NFL thread being started in the middle of July

i agreed with you only for you to say it dont bother you

are you even trying at this point??

Cause you complained about why the NBA thread started

so you only complain when someone else does?

do i have that right?

Back