how?!?!

contrary to popular belief im actually a pretty chill person to date/court
By just cutting dude off out the blue
Idk the full story but u never said y'all had a convo about your discomfort
U just texted him u ain't feeling this no mo and dipped

By just cutting dude off out the blue
Idk the full story but u never said y'all had a convo about your discomfort
U just texted him u ain't feeling this no mo and dipped

ok so boom* every time i would come to town he would only see me for like all of two hrs. it was clear i wasnt a priority

i would get there on fri, stay until wed and i would only see him for two hrs out of that.

niggas that i barely talked to would be asking to hang around the clock but the nigga im talking to on the phone every night is too busy??

so i was like nah this is a dub and bounced

this happened 3 times i came to visit

he in a relationship with his babymom or his ex or himself either way, im not staying around

so boom* after some time went by i decided i do like talking to him and i have a lot of male friends and it wouldnt be an issue to have in my life platonically.

(its not like we had amazing, heavenly sex anyway.)

i just truly enjoy our conversations. like we connect on a lot of different topics and hes handsome so sue me

but after last night, i see hes not mature enough to have me in his life.

so fuck em

ok so boom* every time i would come to town he would only see me for like all of two hrs. it was clear i wasnt a priority

i would get there on fri, stay until wed and i would only see him for two hrs out of that.

niggas that i barely talked to would be asking to hang around the clock but the nigga im talking to on the phone every night is too busy??

so i was like nah this is a dub and bounced

this happened 3 times i came to visit

he in a relationship with his babymom or his ex or himself either way, im not staying around

so boom* after some time went by i decided i do like talking to him and i have a lot of male friends and it wouldnt be an issue to have in my life platonically.

(its not like we had amazing, heavenly sex anyway.)

i just truly enjoy our conversations. like we connect on a lot of different topics and hes handsome so sue me

so fuck em

One convo could resolve all this but I guess

i would get there on fri, stay until wed and i would only see him for two hrs out of that
:yikes1:

You're assuming this or u kno for sho?

Nigga sounds like he lives with his wife and can only sneak out for a couple hrs
And the sex ain't all that....

The buck stops there. If he ain't fucking u right keep it moving. And u had the nerve to unblock trash sex. Yea get a shrink if u just want someone to talk to. Ta loca

:yikes1:

You're assuming this or u kno for sho?

Nigga sounds like he lives with his wife and can only sneak out for a couple hrs
And the sex ain't all that....

The buck stops there. If he ain't fucking u right keep it moving. And u had the nerve to unblock trash sex. Yea get a shrink if u just want someone to talk to. Ta loca

when did i say the sex is trash? great sex is mostly cerebral for a lot of women. you really like a guy and the sex becomes 10x more amazing because youre engaging in an act with someone you care for.

i just stated it wasnt mind blowing and thats ok too.

when did i say the sex is trash? great sex is mostly cerebral for a lot of women. you really like a guy and the sex becomes 10x more amazing because youre engaging in an act with someone you care for.

i just stated it wasnt mind blowing and thats ok too.
You're right tho
It should be 10x better cause of the talking but you're saying it wasn't

lmaoooooooooo maybe i dont understand men but im not hitting up a nigga all the way in philly if i want to fuck. like i would hit up a nigga that is close to me.... since i want to fuck lmao

if i wanna fuck i want to fuck now, not months from now

so this just says to me he aint all that bright.
Women have the advantage of being able to get sex any day, any time with little to no effort.

Men gotta put in more work naturally since majority of the time y'all are the ones picking and choosing.

Sounds like he's in a serious relationship though so he's keeping that opportunity open for when he sneaks out.

Then the pressure at home from his suspicious lady made him decide to lay off. Bc if he's in a serious relationship and fucking around, he's hitting up other women. And his lady can sense that.

so fuck em
U had your reasons for blocking him and disappearing without notice

Now he's immature for doing the same? ?

Would u prefer a guy that let u ignore TF outta him then he come crawling back at moment's notice the second u decide u want things your way?? ??

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Women have the advantage of being able to get sex any day, any time with little to no effort.

Men gotta put in more work naturally since majority of the time y'all are the ones picking and choosing.

Sounds like he's in a serious relationship though so he's keeping that opportunity open for when he sneaks out.

Then the pressure at home from his suspicious lady made him decide to lay off. Bc if he's in a serious relationship and fucking around, he's hitting up other women. And his lady can sense that.

yea i understand this sentiment

i mean he lives alone but i feel like hes still courting his babymomma. so fuck it

U had your reasons for blocking him and disappearing without notice

Now he's immature for doing the same? ?

Would u prefer a guy that let u ignore TF outta him then he come crawling back at moment's notice the second u decide u want things your way?? ??

idk i just dont hit ppl up unless i really want to speak to them and have hopes of coming to some mutual ground

if roles were reversed and i said i miss you and he responded with i miss you too, then i would want to talk

the whole, hit her up just to ignore her is wack.

we are grown

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Ok just my 2 cents... Cut ties asap

He seems to have a strong tie to his BM and they'll always have a life-long connection.

Even if he decides to take you seriously to be his one an only, doubt will frequently creep into your mind whenever you know they're meeting up. That doesn't help maintain a healthy state of mind and what's a relationship without trust.

I hope you find peace in whatever decision you make though... Life is all about peace of mind.

Ok just my 2 cents... Cut ties asap

He seems to have a strong tie to his BM and they'll always have a life-long connection.

Even if he decides to take you seriously to be his one an only, doubt will frequently creep into your mind whenever you know they're meeting up. That doesn't help maintain a healthy state of mind and what's a relationship without trust.

I hope you find peace in whatever decision you make though... Life is all about peace of mind.

thank you, this was really sweet <3

Back