Welcome To aBlackWeb

So Basically White People Are Paying Blacks To Deface Black Lives Matter Murals

Seen this earlier today, but didn't understand it til I read the FB comments underneath. The Caucasians are very proud of her.

And these people are real, I unfortunately know a young lady that sends me a couple of messages a week touting trump, with tons of conspiracy theories about BLM and Covid.

Craziest thing is the shit came outta left field. I've known her for mad long, she's always been sorta..out there. But nothing in her history, especially for her being a Hebrew israelite..goes with the stance she is taking.

It's almost a thing of being so "woke" that you're really sleep. And for the life of me, ion know why she keeps sending the stuff to me.

I will point out the flaws in her argument and she will just respond "I agree ?"..

Then continue to send me messages about Trump support. But..what can you do

I'm being deadass right now

20200719_190647.jpg

New Mammy Shit
See the source image

1595200499555.png

And these people are real, I unfortunately know a young lady that sends me a couple of messages a week touting trump, with tons of conspiracy theories about BLM and Covid.

Craziest thing is the shit came outta left field. I've known her for mad long, she's always been sorta..out there. But nothing in her history, especially for her being a Hebrew israelite..goes with the stance she is taking.

It's almost a thing of being so "woke" that you're really sleep. And for the life of me, ion know why she keeps sending the stuff to me.

I will point out the flaws in her argument and she will just respond "I agree ?"..

Then continue to send me messages about Trump support. But..what can you do

I'm being deadass right now

Well I'll say this much;

Black people seem to think that Republicans, by their nature, won't create any programs to help Black people, which is true, Republicans don't think government programs work and think that a program should be run by independent non-profit organizations (or a for-profit corporation), not the government because government programs aren't effective by their very nature. Republicans think that government bureaucracy gets in the way of progress, and they have a good point.

Rather than paying more money in taxes to pay for government programs, Republicans would rather cut funding to government programs or discontinue them altogether. Then people who work will pay less money in taxes.

^^^ To me that makes sense.

Now let's talk about the Democrats. Democrats believe that if you raise taxes then you can create government programs that will help large demographics of people (i.e. the elderly, the poor, LGBT, women, minorities, etc.) In theory if you raised taxes on the rich you could have more funding for schools, affordable health care, etc. In particular, Black people seem to think that since Democrats believe in using tax money for creating programs, if they put a Democrat in office, he/she will create a bill that benefits Black people. Which, in theory, makes sense.

But here's the problem with voting Democrat and why it makes sense to vote Republican (not necessarily for Donald Trump, but for the Republican ideology);

Slavery ended 150 years ago. The Civil Rights Movement was 50+ years ago. The Civil Rights act of 1964 was supposed to end racial (and gender, religious, ethnicity, etc.)discrimination. The Voting Rights Act of 1965 was supposed to solve the problem of voter suppression where people in the South weren't allowed to vote for one reason or another.

If the Democrats had the will, or the power to stop racism they would have done it by now. There's absolutely no reason at all that police officers should be able to shoot unarmed Black people in 2020. There's absolutely no reason at all that those police officers should have killed George Floyd, or Breonna Taylor. I mean, the civil rights movement was so long ago that racism should have died out if the Democrats had the will, or the power to change things.

Democrats say they're going to make all of these government programs to change the world so everybody is happy and everybody will benefit, but it's 2020. We shouldn't even be having this conversation. The House and the Senate, generally speaking, are split evenly. Sometimes Republicans have the majority and sometimes the Democrats have the majority. In all of the years that Democrats have had the majority they haven't been able to put a dent in police brutality or uneven sentencing in the criminal justice system. I mean, it's 2020 and they're just starting to take down Confederate statues. If the Democrats really had the will, or the power to make a change, we wouldn't have to riot in every city across America to remove those Confederate statues. This statues should have never been there in the first place. Or they should have taken them down during the Civil Rights era.

The Democrats have had all this time to correct the problem of racism, to create programs to benefit "people of color" and we're still having the same conversations that Martin Luther King and Malcolm X were having 50+ years ago.

Elijah Muhammad said that we shouldn't vote because White people created our problems in the first place. It's foolish to think that we can vote a White candidate into office to solve the problems that they created in the first place. To solve a problem that they, and everybody in their family benefits from.

I'd be willing to bet that most Democratic Senators and Congressmen won't do anything about police brutality over the next 4 years regardless of who wins.

And the reason they won't do anything is because the White Democratic Senators and Congressmen and the KKK are the same people. They wear suits and ties during the day and wear white robes at night.

And I'm not saying that Republicans are any better, but at least when a Republican is in office, you KNOW he won't do anything to solve police brutality. You KNOW he won't create any programs to help Blacks and Latinos. A Democrat makes all these promises and they never keep them.

This bitch - her name is Bevelyn Beatty - showed up in Brooklyn AT NIGHT to pull her shit last night at the mural on Fulton St. She knew better.

Then she went to Harlem and fucked their mural up.

Claiming "Jesus" the whole time.

Fuck that bedwenching Sambo.

Someone needs to find out where this hoe live....seriously. Anyone know how to do this?

Last edited:
Back