Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY "So and so posts be like"

AP2.5

I was really really tryna keep it PG
Site Administrator
aight...

this thread ya'll to do ya best impersonations of something a member would post

ex: Germz posts be like "so im sitting in my work truck, looking at these dogs about to fuck, when it hits me...i forgot to bring my lunch today"

1st place: $25M
2nd place: $15M
3rd place: $5M

consolation winners: $2M

fwiw, i gave the money out my stash

you can do that when you an internet billionaire

@Duwop posts be like...

"These white people at the bar love me. I call them crackas and they just laugh and big bro me.....

That's what I mean....I'm a loveable guy. You niggas don't like that I'm loved on and offline.....

I be chillin and niggas be mad for what....

Don't be mad niggas. Be loved."
Words to live by

DU posts be like his thread titles

i'll be back in a few

@Maywood posts be like...

"Niggas Really be Fans Of the Enemy Out Here. ABW Coonin'.
Dukie.gif
Disgusting."

@Starbucks posts be like

"MMG presents Geezay and Stewzay new mixtape. It's gonna be dope, even though Eminem is the Rap God and UK has the best hood music. Lol Stew still mad, sometimes I don't get the point. Don't trip LmAo. Chief Keef is better than all you niggas including you Stew Stew Stew!. Why y'all mad for? MMG presents Geezay and Stewzay new mixtape gonna be the hottest shit on the streets LmAo. Stewzay!.MMG presents Geezay and Stewzay new mixtape. It's gonna be dope, even though Eminem is the Rap God and UK has the best hood music. Lol Stew still mad, sometimes I don't get the point. Don't trip LmAo. Chief Keef is better than all you niggas including you Stew Stew Stew!. Why y'all mad for? MMG presents Geezay and Stewzay new mixtape gonna be the hottest shit on the streets LmAo. Stewzay!.MMG presents Geezay and Stewzay new mixtape. It's gonna be dope, even though Eminem is the Rap God and UK has the best hood music. Lol Stew still mad, sometimes I don't get the point. Don't trip LmAo. Chief Keef is better than all you niggas including you Stew Stew Stew!. Why y'all mad for? MMG presents Geezay and Stewzay new mixtape gonna be the hottest shit on the streets LmAo. Stewzay!.MMG presents Geezay and Stewzay new mixtape. It's gonna be dope, even though Eminem is the Rap God and UK has the best hood music. Lol Stew still mad, sometimes I don't get the point. Don't trip LmAo. Chief Keef is better than all you niggas including you Stew Stew Stew!. Why y'all mad for? MMG presents Geezay and Stewzay new mixtape gonna be the hottest shit on the streets LmAo. Stewzay!.Shady Records had the dopest and most pain in their music of all time. @ATLien needs to drop that mixtape. I'm not Shady team who the fuck is that lmAo. Stewzay!

MMG presents Geezay and Stewzay new mixtape. It's gonna be dope, even though Eminem is the Rap God and UK has the best hood music. Lol Stew still mad, sometimes I don't get the point. Don't trip LmAo. Chief Keef is better than all you niggas including you Stew Stew Stew!. Why y'all mad for? MMG presents Geezay and Stewzay new mixtape gonna be the hottest shit on the streets LmAo. Stewzay!.MMG presents Geezay and Stewzay new mixtape. It's gonna be dope, even though Eminem is the Rap God and UK has the best hood music. Lol Stew still mad, sometimes I don't get the point. Don't trip LmAo. Chief Keef is better than all you niggas including you Stew Stew Stew!. Why y'all mad for? MMG presents Geezay and Stewzay new mixtape gonna be the hottest shit on the streets LmAo. Stewzay!."

@Alle'Oop posts be like

we got back together then broke up because im happily suicidal today and have everything and nothing to look forward to.
im going to get a white girl.

Back