Welcome To aBlackWeb

So ABW is turning into THAT kinda site!!

View attachment 559383

top of the search if you ain’t a sexual deviant.

before or after you had to send a dick print to the female mods for VIP access?
GenuineMeatyGonolek-max-1mb.gif

your boasting about your homo-erotic sub-forum where you’re all sharing pics with your dick in hand, gay as fuck.

No fool. You put the title of the forum in the search. Of course it is going to show up. Come on son. ABW shows up without any reference to ABW when looking for Candy Shop content. You failed. You not dealing with the average son.

1623588451485.png

what’s with the plural? It’s literally just you riding for your section.

All it takes is one. And I ain't scared of ya'll punks. You fools keep attacking the Mega dudes, but all we want to do is look at booty. So when we counter-punch against your weak efforts to shame us, ya'll get mad. Ya'll some shook ones. Wanna call in the Mods when we start roasting ya'll. I've presented the data. It's irrefutable. Mega thread got 39M views. I just gave you a screenshot of the Google search. Websites generate money from traffic. Three threads in the Candy Shop pulling 1M+.

This is the Mega dudes after ya'll throw an insult:

Floyd_punch.gif

This is the Mega thread compared to all the other threads:

Usain_bolt.jpeg

All it takes is one. And I ain't scared of ya'll punks. You fools keep attacking the Mega dudes, but all we want to do is look at booty. So when we counter-punch against your weak efforts to shame us, ya'll get mad. Ya'll some shook ones. Wanna call in the Mods when we start roasting ya'll. I've presented the data. It's irrefutable. Mega thread got 39M views. I just gave you a screenshot of the Google search. Websites generate money from traffic. Three threads in the Candy Shop pulling 1M+.

This is the Mega dudes after ya'll throw an insult:

View attachment 559450

This is the Mega thread compared to all the other threads:

View attachment 559451

I’m not invested nor do I care enough to go back and forth with you.

Punk, if you didn't care, you would not have waded yourself into this quagmire in the first place. Now, after you got pimp-slapped, you want to 'not care'. I get it. Didn't think a Mega dude had the intellect to roast you, right?

Don't come back!

View attachment 559472

pimp-slapped?

yea

you gotta be a cracka cuz I ain't never seen a nigga say that on the internet

"riight"

but I digress

View attachment 559383

top of the search if you ain’t a sexual deviant.

before or after you had to send a dick print to the female mods for VIP access?
GenuineMeatyGonolek-max-1mb.gif

your boasting about your homo-erotic sub-forum where you’re all sharing pics with your dick in hand, gay as fuck.

This man is really reaching to make something as ordinarily hetero as men fiending for content of dime piece females as something gay. Matter of fact this ain't the first time Nigel furiously put down his cup of earl grey tea to make gay accusing comments. If u ask me, someone sounds preoccupied.

:cont:"riight":pathetic:

Nah bruh. We don't even bother ya'll until you all run your mouths talking trash. Let's do a check. Which threads are doing the most numbers:

The Record Store has significantly more threads, but the Candy Shop has significantly more messages (representing more engagement). The Candy Shop has 30k more messages than the Cool Table.

View attachment 558704

The Record Store's numbers:

View attachment 558711

The Cool Table's numbers:

View attachment 558713

The Candy Shop's numbers:

View attachment 558714

Peep the views. Three threads with over a million views. Mega thread got 39M views. Props to @Banginscrew901 the OG for the thread idea.

The numbers don't lie. The Candy Shop pushing mad weight.

Ya'll arguing like a girl's Cross-Country Team at Ohio State crying because your university is known as a football school. ABW is known for the Mega thread. All the other forums and threads are just topping.

@Loquacious

View attachment 558720

View attachment 558721
Keeping the lights on..

This man is really reaching to make something as ordinarily hetero as men fiending for content of dime piece females as something gay. Matter of fact this ain't the first time Nigel furiously put down his cup of earl grey tea to make gay accusing comments. If u ask me, someone sounds preoccupied.

:cont:"riight":pathetic:

I know you ain’t talking you fucking clown, log in one of your other account and conversate with ya self. Dickhead.

Back