Welcome To aBlackWeb

*sigh* this ninja lol
jalen-rose.gif

I’m trying to think of how the season will go…:
I think these dudes gonna end up making up mid season but by then will be too far gone for all the away games they played while they were mad at each other

That draw was QUICK

BRUH... UNC was bout to see Jesus.

People worried about the slaps... Franklin barely felt them shits. But unc was really ready to go. He was like fuck it. I made it this far...I don't think he was daring him...I really think he was asking him to do it cuz he was depressed about where they were at.

He didn't wanna kill that woman
He doesn't want to war with his nephew
He doesn't see a way out on his own.

He wanted Franklin to do that shit

Claudia tried to tell Franklin about Louie being too ambitious and biting the hand that feeds her

Louie could've setup shop in Arkansas or any other city....but she stole the plug and doing business with the person that stole his money
She didn't steal the plug, Franklin threw the plug away by talking shit to Teddy. Franklin fucked up and now he's suffering the consequences for his actions

Franklin went and threatened Teddy so the plug was gone, how she steal something that wasn't there anymore
U think a nigga who basically gets his bricks for the free can’t find anybody to cop them shits?
This is all a ploy for the family to kill each other so he wouldn’t have to do it himself

Teddy set them up and Louie fell right for it… just like he wasn’t gonna let Franklin walk away w his Bread , Louie and Jerome not walking away either but this way he keeps his hands clean

Franklin killed his people and stole his money and drugs, two bitch slaps is the least that should have happen to Franklin

That's all on Louie though.

First for cutting a deal with Teddy behind Franklin's back.

Then for trying to get Kane killed after Leon already brokered a peace treaty with him.

Back