Welcome To aBlackWeb

I haven't even finished the series, but they're all villains. Once they got a clear understanding of what crack was doing to people, it's pretty much inarguable that their commitment on pushing it to the people and even having the desire to export it all across the entire nations was villainous.

Teddy and Louie

Franklin went kinda hard to win... but at the end of the day, they could have just let him win and all the drama would have been over.

Franklin actually was good about his shit. He was the pawn being used by everybody. But built himself to to be the king. He was gonna walk. Jerome too. But the ego from Teddy and Louie wouldn't let it be, and caused all the drama at the end.

Teddy and Louie

Franklin went kinda hard to win... but at the end of the day, they could have just let him win and all the drama would have been over.

Franklin actually was good about his shit. He was the pawn being used by everybody. But built himself to to be the king. He was gonna walk. Jerome too. But the ego from Teddy and Louie wouldn't let it be, and caused all the drama at the end.
No sign

Bring the no sign emoji back @Goldie

Yea I was mainly talking about who's the villain within the arc of the story. It's a drug show, of course morally everybody's wrong.
Oh I get it, but Franklin, as Innocent as he was when the journey began, by the end, he was just as much of a villain than everyone else that was pictured

Back