Welcome To aBlackWeb

Never watched power or BMF.....I can't say how I got drawn into snowfall. But I wasn't surprised I liked it when I found out Walter Mosley wrote on a few episodes

The plug still in the family the only change is that Louie and Franklin have switched roles. Everyone could still be making money together but Franklin bitching because he's not in charge anymore
NO.

This is all about LOTALTY.

Franklin was out. He set them up to thrive. He the reason they was up.

He came back to you for help…you deny him AND you doing business with the cracker that stole his money.

Louie and Jerome are both unloyal fuck niggas

Jerome even more so…but I get it…thats his wife so you gotta ride with her

But again

Louie and Jerome are the def of unloyal

NO.

This is all about LOTALTY.

Franklin was out. He set them up to thrive. He the reason they was up.

He came back to you for help…you deny him AND you doing business with the cracker that stole his money.

Louie and Jerome are both unloyal fuck niggas

Jerome even more so…but I get it…thats his wife so you gotta ride with her

But again

Louie and Jerome are the def of unloyal
The same Franklin who shot his boy in the back is crying about loyalty. The same Franklin who still worked with the same white dude who killed his father. Fuck Franklin

The same Franklin who shot his boy in the back is crying about loyalty. The same Franklin who still worked with the same white dude who killed his father. Fuck Franklin
Lol Franklin warned his boy bout selling drugs in East LA and retaliation…. His boy sold the recipe … he killed the nigga to save all of them from retaliation and because he knew homie was gonna fuck up the play somehow down the line

Lol Franklin warned his boy bout selling drugs in East LA and retaliation…. His boy sold the recipe … he killed the nigga to save all of them from retaliation and because he knew homie was gonna fuck up the play somehow down the line
And as far as his daddy…Franklin warned him about that shit too. Told him shut tf up. Franklin pops got himself killed by the CIA.

Again…Franklin was leaving the game…cac CIA plug was mad at Franklin for wanting to bow out.

We supposed to be family…Me your fam put you on and made you in the game…and you can’t help me after I get fucked over…by the same dude you now doing biz with?

Fuck Louie.

1:45. They ain't have to dream anymore. But she chose to throw their lot in with the same dude that killed Franklin's pops and stole from Franklin.

It's foolish first and foremost. But it's also snake shit to the nth degree. Franklin put them on and now it's his problem alone? Yall wild right now.

This part. I think everybody just wants Franklin to get taken out because he's the leader and ignoring the fact everybody got dirt on them. Franklin did some manipulative shit for his own gain? Absolutely. Does that negate that even his selfish moves still benefitted the whole family? Nope. Folks acting like Lee wouldn't have caught bodies regardless of the dope game with his anger or that Kevin wasn't shortsighted or that Jerome wasn't a suicidal simp from the war or that Louie didn't go from trying to get out to making shit worse "because she's a woman and has to be more ruthless for respect" when nothing past the old ho leader and Jerome's dismissive attitude from season 1 or 2 has shown anyone egregiously disrespecting her to the degree she'd do the shit she's done.

They all gotta fall if we are canceling folks for their sins. Lee for the kid. Franklin for the community. Jerome for kickstarting it. Louie for not knowing when to say when. Cissy for trying to get her son to commit what could seen as treason at this point once Teddy's reinstated. Teddy for obviously being the whole damn Devil. Shit needs to end like Goodfellas with everybody getting whacked honestly, and somebody like Einstein narrating the fall.

"You said you wanted to cook didn't you? Well cook then NI**A!!!"

giphy.gif

Back