• I Wanna Thank Me

• From The Streets To The Suites

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
snoop-dogg.gif

I can’t tell you because Snoop drops so many albums that come and go. But if I had to pick I’m going with The Game Is To Be Sold Not Told.

Yeah Ive lost count of Snoop albums too!!! Just typed in his discography and see albums Ive never heard of 'Bush', 'Coolaid', 'Bible Of Love', 'Neva Left', 'I Wanna Thank Me', 'From Tha Streetz 2 Tha Suits'... Think I scanned 'Reincarnation' and 'BODR' and quickly forgot about them... I prolly did the same for the joints I just mentioned too...

TBH I like Snoop but stopped checking for his music after 'Malice' or 'Doggumentary'...

Yeah Ive lost count of Snoop albums too!!! Just typed in his discography and see albums Ive never heard of 'Bush', 'Coolaid', 'Bible Of Love', 'Neva Left', 'I Wanna Thank Me', 'From Tha Streetz 2 Tha Suits'... Think I scanned 'Reincarnation' and 'BODR' and quickly forgot about them... I prolly did the same for the joints I just mentioned too...

TBH I like Snoop but stopped checking for his music after 'Malice' or 'Doggumentary'...
For me it was around the time he dropped Sexual Eruption.

The dogfather has an excuse to be bad cuz he was going through his murder trial

The first no limit one was garbage water....

But he really made up for that on the last meal where P let him use LA producers instead his no limit people.

Snoop got so much trash in his discography it ain't even funny b/c I can't vote for just one... I really stopped checking for Snoop's content around the time period he dropped Ego Trippin' & Malice n' Wondaland.

The last Snoop album worth listening to (and last classic) was Tha Blue Carpet Treatment.

The dogfather has an excuse to be bad cuz he was going through his murder trial

The first no limit one was garbage water....

But he really made up for that on the last meal where P let him use LA producers instead his no limit people.

'Tha Last Meal' is a classic, without a doubt his second best album... Thankfully it dropped at the perfect time too, to accompany the amazing albums and songs coming out the West at the time... Dre, Xzibit, Shade Shiest, Knoc-turn'al, Nate, Cube, Mack 10, WC, DPG all dropping dope albums, singles and features around the same time...

Snoop got too many albums. I mean shit you could spend a Spring Break listening to this nigga whole discography lol. Dogg father to me is Snoop at his worst but his No Limit output is up there. Something tells me he’s got worse albums he’s put out this past decade but I’m not gonna bother.

Y’all voted him #15 all time.

After an artist produces a certain amount of classic material does it matter if they drop a slew of duds?

Y’all voted him #15 all time.

After an artist produces a certain amount of classic material does it matter if they drop a slew of duds?
Snoop albums haven’t been an event since Doggfather. Duds happen but he drops so much projects that no one cares. Some of them albums might’ve been fire and we’d never know it.

Back