Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Snoop Dogg - Back On Death Row

Agreed with the bold. Snoop should have at least slowed it down with the music or figure out when it's time to call it quits b/c Snoop has more trash albums than classics to his name. Like I said before, the last time Snoop put out something worth listening to was around The Last Meal/Blue Carpet Treatment era. Snoop still dropping albums back to back like every 2 yrs or some shit like it's the 90s.

The last snoop album i listened to was the last meal

I liked:

House I Built
Jersey in the Rafters
Gotta Keep Pushing
Conflicted
Pop Pop

To me this album really didn't start to pick up until Conflicted it started slow. I agree this album had too many joints at 18, but Snoop stay loading his albums up like that and this had a few filler joints that could have been scrapped.
That's why I said there are too many tracks on this album

When Snoop still made dope albums 18 tracks wasn't a problem

Shame how we put our artists out to pasture when they grow into men of a certain age. Snoop will always get at least a few spins from me
No shame at all. Some artist just finally have a time its not potent anymore and some go the distance like Nas and Jay. We dont got to do the whole "dont kick out legends down" shit when the music aint quality anymore it just is what it is.

Last edited:
Back