Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Snitching on white folks/police/politicians

Ok we all know the black community can’t stand snitching on any level really nobody likes snitching. Snitching usually is defined as if me an you are in on a crime together and I drop dime in you to lessen my charge or time. We also know some folks view snitching as any cooperation with the police even if you are an innocent bystander or the victim. Either way we all frown on it publically. But as we know the world is filled with snitches.

Now say you live near some white folks or cops or local politician and you see shady shit and you know it shady like selling crack to kids or some shit. If you got the authorities or they hit you up asking what you know are you wrong for helping to take down this person. How do you think our community would view you? How would you view yourself?

Telling on white people she be priority number one.

They have no issues lying on us.
We should have no issue telling the truth in them.

They did wrong.

Gotta follow the rules.

I have no problem snitching on those white folks but what good is it to doing that when nothing gets done about it like how when they snitch on black people and the cops come right away ready to shoot a black person.

Last edited:
I testified against a cop, not really but I took the stand in my own defense & said he was lyin at a motion hearing

then the wk my trial was posed to start my lawyer told the DA we had phone records & a witness to corroborate my story & prove the cop lied

next thing I kno the DA sayin they can't get in contact w/ the cop, then a few days before trial all of a sudden he's no longer on the force after havin a mental breakdown cuz he was goin thru a divorce

IDGAF!!!

:fucku2:

that evil bastard lied on purpose to try to convict me

the same exact typa sucka ass cracka cop that would shoot me & lie to justify it

fuck em all

Back