Welcome To aBlackWeb

SNF: New Orleans Saints v Dallas Cowboys

Man no more excuses

Teddy ain't it

He had the dome behind him and was still fucking up

He fucked up on one play. But damn all the holding calls killed us and took away yards

Hill had a huge drop on a 21 yard pass that would have had us at the 2

And Ginn dropped a another 20 pass that turned into a INT.

And he’s the perfect backup for the way we play. We need a smart QB that’s a backup and that’s why we don’t allow anybody to play that spot.

Plus our oline was getting killed all game.

He fucked up on one play. But damn all the holding calls killed us and took away yards
He holds the ball too long which causes the holding

He's too indecisive

Run the ball once your primary and secondary reads are unavailable

We wasn't creative on offense and I didnt see any type of motion. Jason Witten is on the field way too much he's slow

AK had 90 yards on 20 touches. He did a good job job running the rock even with our oline fucking up and not getting push. Still had 4.1 a rush but was meh in the passing game.

Thomas was bullying Dallas DBs all game.

Our LBs fucked up Dallas run game and our DT handle the Center and Guards all game.

Weight room niggas

Y’all only had 18 rush attempts and I don’t count the one by Tavon Austin

Y’all was throwing just we was up to the task.
No creativity though.. same ole shit.. long as Garrett is here nothing will change.. I been hoping for years that Payton would come home but that extension killed my dreams.. long as yall got Payton yall will contend.. Still think y'all need another wr besides Thomas though

No creativity though.. same ole shit.. long as Garrett is here nothing will change.. I been hoping for years that Payton would come home but that extension killed my dreams.. long as yall got Payton yall will contend.. Still think y'all need another wr besides Thomas though

I wanna see us go get E. Sanders from Denver if he don’t make to much or just get AB for the low low lol

Sanders would def be a good pickup.. y'all cap gone be fucked soon so this the window.. Kamara, Lattimore, Ramcheck, Williams.. it's bout to get ugly

I defused it.. she got on a Michael Thomas Jersey though so she think it's funny
Yikes....

Lol at getting smacked and then being the one to diffuse it...

Guess different strokes for different folks

Back