Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Sneakerheads: RE-Build your collection

Mooney

Moon for Short
I'm personally rebuilding my sneaker collection, Ive sold 98% of my collection and am in the process of building back up!
I'm curious with yall sneaker minds if you were given a $500 dollar balance how would you start your collection off?

I'm personally rebuilding my sneaker collection, Ive sold 98% of my collection and am in the process of building back up!
I'm curious with yall sneaker minds if you were given a $500 dollar balance how would you start your collection off?

are the shoes on sale with only $500 to spend?

are the shoes on sale with only $500 to spend?
How ever you find them online..put the price in with the sneaker..I'm looking for creativity and style with things ppl actually buy..does one go for the gusto and cop 2 pair of Js or do oyou spread it out with a variety and get several pairs?

How ever you find them online..put the price in with the sneaker..I'm looking for creativity and style with things ppl actually buy..does one go for the gusto and cop 2 pair of Js or do oyou spread it out with a variety and get several pairs?
i got you

aight

i'll be back

I like how you mixed it up with your brands
Balances
ASICS
and Nike’s

4 kicks for 500 is about adequate out of the choices I’m feeling the Balances the most
to me, THAT's a sneakerhead

if you only in to jordans or whatever (which is your right) then you are a jordan head

being a sneakerhead to me is about knowing about dope shoes across all the brands and even some hidden gems

@Water Ur Seeds imo is the epitome of that. He not a whore to one brand. He fucks with anything that looks dope

i like to try and look at shoes like b-sides on album cuts. Jordans are the top singles. Everybody know em, everybody adds them to the playlists. The other brands tend to be the b-sides, and that's what excites me

:smh:

Bout to get 2 more wisdom teeth pulled but I'm gonna address that bullshit just posted when I come down from the meds lol

Being anti everything with hype isn't being a sneakerhead fam.

:smh:

Bout to get 2 more wisdom teeth pulled but I'm gonna address that bullshit just posted when I come down from the meds lol

Being anti everything with hype isn't being a sneakerhead fam.

thats not what i said...i said wearing multiple brands makes you a sneaker head imo

if you can name all the numbers of the jordan releases...cool...that's dope, but you not a sneaker head to me. You just really are a jordan connoisseur or something, and thats ok

but understand what comes with that. You will be essentially in a war with others with the same mindsets and depending on ya shoe size, you might be sol more than lucky

im not knocking it...its just not for me personally when there are so many other dope silhouettes

thats not what i said...i said wearing multiple brands makes you a sneaker head imo

if you can name all the numbers of the jordan releases...cool...that's dope, but you not a sneaker head to me. You just really are a jordan connoisseur or something, and thats ok

but understand what comes with that. You will be essentially in a war with others with the same mindsets and depending on ya shoe size, you might be sol more than lucky

im not knocking it...its just not for me personally when there are so many other dope silhouettes

But who ONLY knows Jordan's and nothing else? Lol

There's hypebeast that only cops popular shit but these days it's not only jordan that has hype. I doubt you'll find anybody who only knows Jordan's

I’ll interject to both opinions...
@AP21 you are absolutely correct about the sneakerhead comment. Knowing variety of different brands gives you a more open mind to dibble and dabble!

@Goldie the only thing I don’t really care about what hypebeast do is the bring the retail value up on shoes that necessarily don’t need the price hike. Which hurt back in the day because they began the limited stock of shoes and made certain models from certain years hard to cop.

I respect both y’all opinions

I do like how u cleaned it up to Jordan Connoisseur

But who ONLY knows Jordan's and nothing else? Lol

There's hypebeast that only cops popular shit but these days it's not only jordan that has hype. I doubt you'll find anybody who only knows Jordan's
You being serious right now fam? Lol

I’ll interject to both opinions...
@AP21 you are absolutely correct about the sneakerhead comment. Knowing variety of different brands gives you a more open mind to dibble and dabble!

@Goldie the only thing I don’t really care about what hypebeast do is the bring the retail value up on shoes that necessarily don’t need the price hike. Which hurt back in the day because they began the limited stock of shoes and made certain models from certain years hard to cop.

I respect both y’all opinions

I do like how u cleaned it up to Jordan Connoisseur
I agree with your response directed at me and Goldie

I’m a former Jordan Connoisseur / Nike SH.
I think at my current stance with rebuilding, I’ll gear myself to be more adapt to opening my sights on a variety of brands. I think for me it’ll be fun to start over, I cut my losses(for profit of course) and now to repaint my canvas is more exciting at my older age opposed to hoarding.

I agree with your response directed at me and Goldie

It's not 2001 outchea fam, Jordan's aren't even the IT hype shoe anymore.

There's too many other hypebeast shoes for niggas to ONLY know Jordan's. I do agree It was like that back in the day tho.

I consider myself an old school hypebeast cuz I've been coppin Jay's since the 90s before being a hypebeast was a thing. I've seen the whole sneaker game take shape. The only reason I would consider myself a hypebeast is cuz I do cop most of the hyped shoes (if I like em) but I always wore different brands of kicks too.

New balances are a DC shoe. Them and foams, but that's a whole different conversation.

gray Jordan 12
blue and white questions
purple black air max 95

Ftr I'm not condoning these new school hypebeast niggas. Copping 5 pairs at a time only for resell, only copping kicks cuz of hype, NOT coppin kicks cuz they're not hyped , etc is all wack shit.

Back