Smokers Section. (Smokers only)

I was in the vegas airport w my vape pen blowin

I mean they let ppl smoke cigs in there

I did get a lil parinoid when i seen the K9 cop walkin around but im guessin that dog def sniffin for explosives

yeah im just taking a clean pen....no flowers, no wax, no carts....prolly drop a few edibles before the flight

just didnt wanna have to buy a new pen when i touch down and then leave it

• Goat
Reactions: GOAT and Rubato
20201123_082812.jpg 20201123_082857.jpg 20201123_083040.jpg 20201123_083147.jpg 20201123_162606.jpg

Went and checked out 2 dispenaries in Colorado

It was a cool experience as far as the choices and deals and the whole transaction

Aside from that i can honestly say they didn't have anything much better than what i was already used to...i asked one dude "um, where's the rapper weed?" he just laughed

Having an interesting AVB experience. I was on a 4 outta 10 for hours. Took a shit, an hour later I'm on a 6.

• Haha
Reactions: Rubato
Having an interesting AVB experience. I was on a 4 outta 10 for hours. Took a shit, an hour later I'm on a 6.

I got a fat ass ziploc of that shit saved up and idk what to do with it

This old ass nigga really got the one pant leg up like he LL ??‍♂️
Hit the showers my boy.

Look here you fuckin’ hermaphrodite....BOTH pants legs were pulled up and 1 fell down and I never gave a fuck about pulling it back up...I got more style in that 1 calf than you have in your entire gender fluid body....pause no homillz ...now I’m about to go get high as giraffe pussy chump lol

Look here you fuckin’ hermaphrodite....BOTH pants legs were pulled up and 1 fell down and I never gave a fuck about pulling it back up...I got more style in that 1 calf than you have in your entire gender fluid body....pause no homillz ...now I’m about to go get high as giraffe pussy chump lol
I dont want no trouble
*Jackie Chan voice*