Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smokers Section. (Smokers only)

last time I put wax in a blunt was the Mayweather/Mcgregor fight

bought a half a g and broke it all up in chunks down the first half of the b.....there was maybe 8 going around at any given time but I only shared that one w/ my boy

watched the fight like

https%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2Fdogs-at-warp-speed%2Fwarp-dogs-2.jpg

last time I put wax in a blunt was the Mayweather/Mcgregor fight

bought a half a g and broke it all up in chunks down the first half of the b.....there was maybe 8 going around at any given time but I only shared that one w/ my boy

watched the fight like

https%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2Fdogs-at-warp-speed%2Fwarp-dogs-2.jpg
Lol,that shit do put you in a different world,some people can’t even handle it ... One of the homies ask every time a blunt is lit, if wax is in it cause he will pass on it.

Reactions: 1/2
That Durban have you stuck on the couch just eating,lol

I find it interesting as fuck that that's the effect you get from it. and I'm not denying that's what your experience is at all because the way it affects everyone is different. but when i toke on Durban, i get the exact opposite effect of what you wrote. ill describe my high as a cerebral, head high with intense excitement. kind of almost like a rush. which is why its one of my favorite strains because i can go out, be physically active and still do shit all while being fucked up. i haven't gotten the "couch-lock" high from this strain too much like i would from something like an OG Kush. maybe its how your smoking it. that could have something to do with it

it takes some getting used to if you dont smoke a lot, but the "couch lock" type shit is really all I fuck with

mainly because I havent found a Sativa I felt like was worth the money....tried a few and they just dont have that punch lol

it only wears me down if I smoke too much in the day time or eat real bad....other than that im focused and getting shit done

it takes some getting used to if you dont smoke a lot, but the "couch lock" type shit is really all I fuck with

mainly because I havent found a Sativa I felt like was worth the money....tried a few and they just dont have that punch lol

it only wears me down if I smoke too much in the day time or eat real bad....other than that im focused and getting shit done

Lol different strokes. It all depends on how ur trying to get to' up. Some people prefer sativa over indica or vice versa. Me personally, as someone who's been smoking for close to 18 years, I can honestly say I have more of an affinity for the sativa strains.

Throughout the day, it gives me more of a clear high and it boosts my creativity. I'm constantly thinking of shit. Shit that ranges from thought provoking to wild and fucked up. I like indica too though. But I prefer to smoke that when I get home, the days winding down, and Adult Swim is on because indica makes me laugh alot for some reason

gahhhh damn I was running my fingers

havent puffed all day tho

come on 5 wit yo funky ass!!

GiantDemandingDegu-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Got some cannibuttee from the connect. Made a skrong batch of some cookies. Homie was so faded he don't even remember giving me the butter. Now I'm sitting on about 2 dozen cookies (ate about 5).

Got some vapes on the way from my Norf Memphis pautna who out in Cali. Should be here tomorrow.
IMG_49391_01.jpg

Got some cannibuttee from the connect. Made a skrong batch of some cookies. Homie was so faded he don't even remember giving me the butter. Now I'm sitting on about 2 dozen cookies (ate about 5).

Got some vapes on the way from my Norf Memphis pautna who out in Cali. Should be here tomorrow.
View attachment 35736

Not sure why this shit posted anonymously

Bought some shit called Pink Panther yesterday...I’m not wit all tha crazy names like that but swear to Jah that shit had me talking wit a French accent lol

Back