Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smokers Section. (Smokers only)

View attachment 631551

Dispensary by the tilt had this deal poppin on Friday and Saturday.

You'll prolly see that 'deal' often and everywhere. Almora is notoriously cheap. By cheap, I mean in price, not in quality. Not that it's BEST quality. But they're consistently one of them brands where the quality is way better than the price point suggests.

Last edited:
just drank 450 mg in like one gulp. Happy Labor Day everybody.

I need a report back on this shit. Cuz it sounds like your idea of a good time is getting queasy and then passing out. That's definitely how I would react to that amount, anyway. And I KEEP a bottle of 1000mg tincture at the crib.

You'll prolly see that 'deal' often and everywhere. Almora is notoriously cheap. In price, I mean in price, not in quality. Not that it's BEST quality. But they're consistently one of them brands where the quality is way better than the price point suggests.

My nephew was telling me about them. Like you said, it's decent weed. Especially at that price. The pre-rolls are actually fire.

aight the 450-500 mg dosage range is definitely where it’s at. You floating among the stars at that point. Not even on no heavy shit…just on some euphoric “I’m glad to be here” vibes. And I barely smoked after it kicked in.

I’m so glad I got another one of these shits on deck cuz yeah, it’s like that. I might finish the rest of the bottle today.

Last edited:
Back