Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smokers Section. (Smokers only)

Have you tried them?

How do they taste?

Yea

kinda like hemp

I kno that ain't sayin much but you can tell it ain't str8 dank nor a cig

gave 1 to my homie that smokes cigs & he said he didn't feel it in his chest like the squares do

they're cool but prolly won't buy em again, jus wanted to see what they hittin like

Yea

kinda like hemp

I kno that ain't sayin much but you can tell it ain't str8 dank nor a cig

gave 1 to my homie that smokes cigs & he said he didn't feel it in his chest like the squares do

they're cool but prolly won't buy em again, jus wanted to see what they hittin like
Oh I see

The hemp cig smoking experience isn't supposed to hit quite like a nicotine cig lol

If they have a decent percentage of CBD, they can be good for relaxing/sleeping

So last night, I finally opened that White Runtz pack I copped weeks ago

Bayyybeee...yaaassss!!! That shit had me feeling NOICE! Smoked before I went out, had a couple of drinks and I was floatiiing...felt sooooo good...but I was phucked to the up!🥴 lol

I had been hearing nothing but good things about the strain for the longest...glad I finally got some

White Runtz finna be my boo😻

So last night, I finally opened that White Runtz pack I copped weeks ago

Bayyybeee...yaaassss!!! That shit had me feeling NOICE! Smoked before I went out, had a couple of drinks and I was floatiiing...felt sooooo good...but I was phucked to the up!🥴 lol

I had been hearing nothing but good things about the strain for the longest...glad I finally got some

White Runtz finna be my boo😻

I’ve only had official white Runtz like one time and it was a pre-roll many moons ago. You got me wanting to cop some next.

What is this?

Vape or bong?

I need a review im interested

this is an electronic dab rig. Fuck all that torch shit. theres 2 versions of the puffco…the one that I have & the new pro model that connects to your phone and you can control the temperature of the dab.

a couple pages back I said I wanted to start fuckin with the concentrates more & this is the way. I’ve been dabbing some apples & bananas and the taste is WILD.

41BBA3CF-95BE-4119-8472-BD20251F9BD0.jpeg

Back