Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smokers Section. (Smokers only)

Screenshot_20200322-151332_Messages.jpg

Been getting texts like these from 3 different dispensaries since the stay home order went into effect.

I think after next week, I might stop smoking for a while or switch to edibles or something.

covid-19 wrecks your lungs if you get it.

So I'm outside on the porch talking to my manager on the phone....

I see one of my cousin homeboys on the corner. I flag him over, put the phone on mute an cop a 20 from him right quick... And asked him where he getting his shit from these days

He like.... Nigga.... Your people's...

I'm like, I thought that nigga moved...

Naw, he back, and he got his own strain now....

Man this nigga pulled out the phone and I see my own damn cousin with a ig commerical for his shit....

I guess imma have to try this shit out....

I would drop the shit cuz of how blatant the shit is, it gotta be legit.... But you never know forreal... So I'm not.... But shit crazy..I might take a pic of the bag after I get one

So I'm outside on the porch talking to my manager on the phone....

I see one of my cousin homeboys on the corner. I flag him over, put the phone on mute an cop a 20 from him right quick... And asked him where he getting his shit from these days

He like.... Nigga.... Your people's...

I'm like, I thought that nigga moved...

Naw, he back, and he got his own strain now....

Man this nigga pulled out the phone and I see my own damn cousin with a ig commerical for his shit....

I guess imma have to try this shit out....

I would drop the shit cuz of how blatant the shit is, it gotta be legit.... But you never know forreal... So I'm not.... But shit crazy..I might take a pic of the bag after I get one

All this and not one mention of the strain or a link for the IG commercial

Back