Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smash or Pass?: the "we going to hell" version

Keep it 100

• Total voters
you’re gonna need gallons of lube to caulk that drain
See I ain't even think about that shit....

I was just trying to give shorty a good nut, cuz all women deserve a good nut 🤷🏿‍♂️

But might be hard to do if she can't get wet 😕

Smashing. Shorty legs dead, I can bend em back, bust her shit deep, and she got a handicap sticker. Get to park right at the door everywhere I go.
giphy.gif

now I done hit a boogawolf or 2 in my time (not to say she is)

but ion think I could do it

too skinny for me, tho I realize that may be results of her condition

so I might make an exception

:ohyea:

Aight, fuck it. I was tryna not serious this shit out, cuz niggas having fun with it. But nobody else is saying shit so I’ma go there:

Y’all know disabled people enjoy sex too, right? There’s this weird thing that we do where we assume physically disabled people either don’t want/enjoy sex or that they should only be having it with other disabled people. As I’ve gotten older, I realize how ridiculous a concept that is.

It’s like for some reason, we seem to group physically disabled people in with mentally disabled people - people who might not even be able to realistically make a decision about consent. We should stop that.

Yeah, you prolly going to hell if you creeping around tryna get at the chick who has a traumatic brain injury, is learning to walk again, has no short term memory, and has the mental faculties of a 6 year old.

But if you find yourself in the club and you go home with shorty who’s in a wheelchair cuz she was born with some weird shit that makes her legs unable to support her body, then y’all should fell comfortable doing what any two adults of sound mind do after going home with one after the club.

Somebody mentioned the ‘Ableist’ concept before and how it was some new politically correct bullshit that they didn’t understand. This is kinda a good example of where that refers to.

That’s my $00.02.

We can get back to the debauchery if y’all want. 👍🏾

Last edited:
I instantly made that determination when I first saw the video. Yo, if I'm a chilled social setting and meet her as somebody's peoples.... I'm single, she single, and she really on some dtf shit..... I'd give it a shot.... See how weird the shit goes 🤷🏿‍♂️

Might fuck around and might enjoy myself. And if I don't, at least I tried

Back