Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smart Guy Reboot In Devolopment

I fucked w/ Smart Guy

im wit this as long as this kid is the new smart guy

the-cast-of-black-ish-then-vs-now-2-5542-1593454684-26_dblbig.jpg

they could have em play TJs son

At this point they should just reboot EVERYTHING from the 90's, Salute your Shorts,Pete and Pete,Wild and Crazy Kids,Fresh Prince,Martin,Living Single,NY Undercover,Malcolm and Eddie,Clarissa explains it all,Roc,Hey Dude,Doug,All That,Double Dare,Guts,Are you afraid of the Dark?,

At this point they should just reboot EVERYTHING from the 90's, Salute your Shorts,Pete and Pete,Wild and Crazy Kids,Fresh Prince,Martin,Living Single,NY Undercover,Malcolm and Eddie,Clarissa explains it all,Roc,Hey Dude,Doug,All That,Double Dare,Guts,Are you afraid of the Dark?,
I think a Clarris explains it all reboot is in the works now. They also got a Punky Brewster reboot coming out this year.
They already rebooted Are you afraid of the dark last year and All that a couple years ago

I love this show . But i doubt it will happen cuz there was some tension between them unless they patched it up

Last edited:
When y'all notice the trend with CTB that I do, tag me

They have rebooted or at least talked about rebooting a couple you listed.

They talked about the Fresh Prince reboot cuz of that joint bout a year or so ago.

And I believe they have rebooted All That & Are You Afraid of The Dark

Back