Welcome To aBlackWeb

Small purchases that improved your life

No lie I was fucking around on there and bought some stock from a small international Telecom firm stock name GUU. Bought 175 shares for like a $1.25 now them joints are about $10. Quick little come up.

I buy cheap stock all the time make a lick and sell it. Get the money and reinvest do it all over again.

Garden of Life men's probiotic.

It's more than double the potency of average probiotics, and the difference is obvious immediately.

Only drawback is that it needs to be refridgerated at all times, so if you buy it and it's not refridgerated the potency goes down drastically. Definitely worth the trouble though.

I'm completely lactose intolerant but taking it makes eating anything lactose related a breeze. Gas doesn't smell at all anymore nh. Highly recommended.

imma have to invest!
i use this right now
antiplaque-toothpaste-300x130.jpg

Saaaame. Not tryna be in your business but what card you have and what was your limit? They just raised mine after like 7 months
I dont remember but the amount should be near 300 and went up once. I barely use it tho but its worth it. I also opened a account at a credit union to playstyle.

Finally came out the Stone Age and copped an electric toothbrush.

Final straw was my dentist doing such a deep cleaning that she had to use local anesthesia.

My teeth looked fine but apparently the manual brush wasn’t doing what it needed to at the gum line.

The way my teeth feel now after brushing is night and day.

Back