Welcome To aBlackWeb

Small purchases that improved your life

Max.

Charcoal whitening tooth paste
- After a few uses i could see a change

Mobile battery packs
-basically a charger for on the go...good for day trips etc when u wont have a outlet

1. Bleach soap cakes for the toilet
- put one in the upper part of the toilet and it makes cleaning way easier

2. Wet wipes
- keeps the butt hole clean

3. Tortillas
- fuck sandwiches, I'm done with bread. Tortillas taste better and they're more trendy so I can stunt on my coworkers' wack ass sandwiches with my wraps and burritos

Electric shaver
-basically put in on lowest setting before shaving with a blade(helped alot)

I have this purple battery charging stick. LOVE IT!

I bought a small bulletin/white board combo thing for the house. Helps me keep my son and I organized. I have one for myself and one for my son.

61y4VJjd%2BvL._SY355_.jpg

^^^ These.

I take Kratom almost daily to manage pain (and it helps with my mood), but kratom powder is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo incredibly nasty that I genuinely dry heave just thinking about it. I found a supplier locally that sells it pre-capped but it's expensive so I buy an ounce of kratom and make the capsules myself. Saved a lot of money doing it myself.

1. Bleach soap cakes for the toilet
- put one in the upper part of the toilet and it makes cleaning way easier

2. Wet wipes
- keeps the butt hole clean

3. Tortillas
- fuck sandwiches, I'm done with bread. Tortillas taste better and they're more trendy so I can stunt on my coworkers' wack ass sandwiches with my wraps and burritos
Co-sign at the wet wipes. Cuts my wiping time in half.

Heard someone say, "if you got shit on your hand, would you clean it with just tissue?"

Car battery operated minivac

I keep it in the boot and a couple times a week i hit my seats and floors.

Trunk organizer. I do a lot of road trips and it's easy to just throw shit in the boot and it get lost.

Back