Welcome To aBlackWeb

SMACK Volume 6 Dec. 12

Lol my nigga said "I was a drug dealer"
Shit just sound funny to me
Nothing slick about it nowadays niggaz just tell u

You tagged him why?

I mean if you think goodz won, tell me which rounds you thought.

Rd1. Geechi
Rd2. Goodz barely
Rd3. Geechi

Goodz and that I got more money than you, I dress better than you, I smell better than you shit is tired. That probably won him a lot of battles earlier in his career but geechi was rapping to that nigga. Bars and angles were a lot better than goodz. If you disagree, which is your right, tell me where you do.
NIGGA THIS IS BAWSE TAWK!!! Goodz 2-1 possible 30

You tagged him why?

I mean if you think goodz won, tell me which rounds you thought.

Rd1. Geechi
Rd2. Goodz barely
Rd3. Geechi

Goodz and that I got more money than you, I dress better than you, I smell better than you shit is tired. That probably won him a lot of battles earlier in his career but geechi was rapping to that nigga. Bars and angles were a lot better than goodz. If you disagree, which is your right, tell me where you do.
& Geechi rapping about street shit is not?

I’d give JC Lux before Chilla. Homie be spitting shit that ppl don’t get until a 3rd watch

& Geechi rapping about street shit is not?
I didn't say it wasn't

I was willing to try and have a debate just on the bars but idc man lol

Y'all don't like geechi. I get it. I don't expect y'all to really feel he beat goodz. If you like that "boss talk" then you think he won... I'm ok with that

I like Goodz, nigga battle stature is God tier. But I prefer that Geechi street shit over the Ima Boss talk. Shot fit my personality more, end up robbing the boss. Not mad at anybody that got Goodz winning.

Back