Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smack Vol.3 PPV thread

I'm leaning towards gotti tho, shine is the king of the simple bars.

"gun will raise his mug, starbucks!!!" -NWX goes crazy in the background-

If I had a vote, I'm rolling with Gotti.

3 straight Champion of the Night performances and i'm edging him against Shine.

Nobody cares about twitter polls i thought this was established

Twitter polls had verb clearly beating twork & mook, and u thought be lost both those @Goldie

U simple. Blac told you this battle dont determine coty.

Fwiw though im leaning shine on that battle
I don’t give a fuck what that idiot says...simply put this was billed as the 2 contenders for champion of the yr facing to determine who takes it all...so I’m asking who won the battle determines champion of the night

I’m lmao @ you said you dont care what that idiot think. But you care who wins coty. You different bro, you real different lol

I’m lmao @ you said you dont care what that idiot think. But you care who wins coty. You different bro, you real different lol
Fam I asked for ur opinion u deferring yo another man...this is what’s wrong w today’s society niggas always waiting to be given their opinion

But it’s the idiot’s award.... that’s the part that had me laughing. I offered u my opinion. Dont be mad at me just cuz your insufficient funds ass missed this flawless ppv

But it’s the idiot’s award.... that’s the part that had me laughing. I offered u my opinion. Dont be mad at me just cuz your insufficient funds ass missed this flawless ppv
Lol I do this shit for every battle rap PPV event...just cuz niggas decided to not take their girls out tonight and spend the money on PPV instead don’t mean y’all gotta keep trying me lol

Nigga used the same stars the bitches use for his name, can't take that mf serious.

Back