Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smack/URL Smack Vol 1: JC vs Nu Jerzey Twork

Smack/URL Smack Vol 1: JC vs Nu Jerzey Twork

• Total voters
1-0 The Kid
Debatable
1-0 The Kid

The Barking on the Lil Guy was Greatly Exaggerated...YouTube Ass Niggas Fuck Smack we only deal w/Facts

1-0 The Kid
Debatable
1-0 The Kid

The Barking on the Lil Guy was Greatly Exaggerated...YouTube Ass Niggas Fuck Smack we only deal w/Facts

Just because.. i truly believe, that you truly believe that bullshit you just wrote.. i'ma give you another opportunity to rewatch the battle.

Aight all joking aside i don't see how anybody can downplay this was an outstanding performance from twork.... if you aint feeling him you not real to me. Dude has layered bars, aggression, projection, delivery, literally everything you could ask for in a battle rapper. He's not a one-line puncher so idk if that's where he loses some people but the way he gets to a point is impressive to me. I'm probably going to watch this like 10 more times this week, very fire battle.

Aight all joking aside i don't see how anybody can downplay this was an outstanding performance from twork.... if you aint feeling him you not real to me. Dude has layered bars, aggression, projection, delivery, literally everything you could ask for in a battle rapper. He's not a one-line puncher so idk if that's where he loses some people but the way he gets to a point is impressive to me. I'm probably going to watch this like 10 more times this week, very fire battle.

Lol is this how i be when daylyt battles drop?

I watched this like 5 times.. i used the point system as objectively as I could if anybody cares to see, obviously there will always be arguments though.
Just my take on it. Again, unwritten if i didnt care for it, 1 if it was cool, 2 if it was hard, 3 if it struck me as crazy

1st Round
JC 1st
Twork turf is usually the stage but.. these polls won't be in his favor 1
A mac make twork look worse than the playa's club 2
Bigger 9? Nah he get the 4 5, simplified 3
We blackin when we move out, gentrified, bricks bring out my nigga side 2
Bitch the 11 ring like celtic pride 2
Smack want to be in front of the camera like a model now.. especially when he throw up food 2
Even your bitch get beat for twork like her mama caught her 1
You came deep, whoopie.. if they don't want nun don't assist a act 2
Bitch these small rooms are padded, see how we style taming? 2
I'm on stage with the shotgun, metal blowing, i'm the midwest miles davis 1
When that ratchet spitting, twork'll stop.. yeah bitch these is money moves 1

Twork 1st
Now that I know these veterans better, no more praise for my idol like nebuchadnezzar 2
Seeking gold, found scraps, settle for lesser.. well then(welding) two blacksmiths you have a meltdown i put this metal together 1
At your your burial with guns grave danger... the bulldog kicking like it's his itchy spot 2
Wipe the prints, even put water on the serial like craig eating it 2
Pussy, this charge(discharge) any bitch my eye view late (ovulate) 2
You talking battle tactics? I'm talking more men(mormon) at your place than a tabernacle.. with a mag to lend (magdalene) giving a box to JC like it's alabaster 2
I bend back and put a bullet in the skull of yo sis(scoliosis) 1
Hand on the weapon, revolver, let it rotate in the face like a random selection 2

2nd Round
JC 2nd
Don't concern yourself with the bear when only you can prevent when the four is fired 2
Steve to stephon, what's in that chamber making nerds fly 1
Not really a place for twork on the totem pole 2
Get laid up in a permanent easter suit 1
Now the nigga screaming madness when the show finna start, hole in his heart, opening act 2
You get this missle as early as a special student 2
Shot through the wall, hole close to her, first game of the season, home opener 2 -1 = 1
(to explain the one above, its damn near the same exact bar as the opening act bar just dressed differently so i deducted a point)

Twork 2nd
I knew you wasn't JC when they gave you to the cave and couldn't get roc to move 2
Always chasing lux, now you running into something loaded in your face 1
Too many bodies on the weaponry, honesty the death of me, glock dirty, tell you it's unclean before you touch it, leprosy 3
In a box that I keep dose in, narcoleptic 2
Stomach shot, that's for anybody small and testin 3
Blind anger, cant get my mind made up... mac 11, deuce deuce, four five the tie-breaker 2
Clapping with some big shit, I even had the automatic in the stick shift 2
Bullet found JC in the temple like mary & joseph 1
Shoot up your family house until it's abandoned house, even put bulletin boards, i leave nothing hanging in tack 2
Whatever JC bring back get the lazarus effect 2
Leg shot, sprint get slower, data shortage 2
Make something hot go straight in her head, Madam Walker 2

3rd Round
JC 3rd
Murder lurking in the shadows, warrant out on my silhouette 1
It's the sauce, I pack it, I'm kinda meant for this 1
I ball on them like motion capture 1
You think mase the only nigga taking it pastor rapping 2
The muzzle on the piece got em puzzled like jigsaw, cuz the target on him 3
You want irony? Twork aint got shit shook 2
They wonder why they see me flex when I see BS, I should be the logo 1
It gotta be the molly that got twork famous 1
Sent him to the only nigga that wear a hood more, the grim reaper 3
Next time book a zombie instead of twork, it could be a thriller 2

Twork 3rd
On the block every morning, my coffee beans gun powder started to blend 1
Chest shot, leave JC dancing I jubilee him 1
Get the backlash or get your back stabbed choose your leisure... jesus christ or julius caesar 3
I told you back then you were the greatest, it's me twork.. i know you got this 5 second rule, now eat dirt 2
Over time did the robot arm become gun gestures? Perpetuating fraud.. told chris stokes you could dance, rap and act.. got to battle rap and learned how to incorporate it all 3
Against rum nitty you had the moonwalk, they was amazed with that fam.. would've waited til you slid back, dome shot, you should've saved the last dance 3
You see what I did with Cor? He a graphic (choreographic) nigga 2
It's a demon, I visit JC late at night like Nikodemus 2
Nigga creeping up, sideways a gun to the back of your dome the pistol squeezing.. shot perfect, how you gonna criticize the form when you didn't see it 3
Not to mention I'm bad to the bone like tendinitis 2
It's just your death disguised as a gift like the trojan army 2
Brand new 1949 wesson it got benjamin button, with the silver smith yelling the british are coming 2

Final
JC- 47
NJT - 64

Just know if you going to heavily critique my breakdown, I'ma need you to do one too so we can compare notes.

I was jk.

........... I said Daylyt lost his last battle, I admit when homie takes an L. Yall niggas be dickridin so hard yall never admit when ur favorite battler takes an L.

be back later after i finish watching but the 1st went to JC. i seen folks on youtube saying 3-0 twork...nah. watching the 2nd now

Ok im back after watching a couple times. 2nd is twork.

The 3rd was strange to me. Jc seemed to mess up he was all over the place but it was aiight. Still going with twork in the 3rd.

Im from jersey so im completely bias

Last edited:
Back