Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smack/URL Nome8 Tay Roc vs Goodz

Who won?

• Goodz

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Tay Roc

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
I edged the battle to Goodz when i watched it live. I'll re watch it tomorrow.

Roc got it 2-1 1rst and 3rd it comes down to the third, niggas really tried to make it seem like roc lost clearly

This the best goodz I ever seen

“Like a ghetto name on a application how they overlook a nigga”

Rewatchin the battle now. I can't call the 1st round, they both had strong moments, i might edge it to Roc tho.

I said this when the battle happened live, but Goodz was corny as shit for talking and doing all the extra reacting to Roc's bars in the 2nd round.

I still give him the 2nd, but that shit was corny.

I said this when the battle happened live, but Goodz was corny as shit for talking and doing all the extra reacting to Roc's bars in the 2nd round.

I still give him the 2nd, but that shit was corny.

It's wack, but I can't lie it's effective sometimes in detracting what the other battler is doing.
Plus those angles Goodz set up in the 1st & 2nd did really well in taking away Roc's presence.

That do it yourself part where Goodz said screws loose but still put it together I thought was tough, idk why it got booed. I think the crowd felt guilty for booing Roc lol

Rewatchin the battle now. I can't call the 1st round, they both had strong moments, i might edge it to Roc tho.

Edge ? Roc clearly won the first

“I’ll fuck you up in front of your niggas like this is your king?!”

Roc is arguably on a 2 battle losing streak. I still call this battle debatable, but he clearly lost to Hitman. He needs to bodybag somebody to get his momentum back to where it was at.

Back