Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smack/URL: Geechi Gotti vs Tech 9

Which One You Got?

• Total voters
Tech been breaking down too many battles these last couple years to come to the battle with these 2008 style bars.

This is the definition of being outclassed

If you watch this battle on a 4k tv you can see Tech's soul liftin in the 3rd

tenor.gif

Tech must be fuckin Robin, she was trying her hardest to not react to any of Gotti's bars

That 3rd was cringe by Tech. With that said Geechi 2-1, Tech wasn’t no where as bad as they were saying he was.

nigga that was the clearest round lol 5th never fails with the hot takes.

Tech had 1 good bar that whole round, damn near every line gotti had in the 1st was a haymaker

Geechi was good but he wasn’t saying anything super crazy. Geechi was gassed by the crowd as well.

I agree niggas made it seem like geechi was gawd level this fight but he was just steady better than tech. The tech that beat shotgun suge would of had a chance of beating geechi. Still a 30 tho.

Tech was terrible. His flow be on point but i dont think he knows how to write a punchline. That Ric Flair bar was tough but should've landed better.
This is the way Tech always rapped I didn’t see anything different from him than in any other battle even in the ones that people say he won.

Even tech from his own mouth says he tried to update his style and be more bar heavy this battle... said it before the battle & said it after. I don't know what your argument is here or what you are trying to get at.

Even tech from his own mouth says he tried to update his style and be more bar heavy this battle... said it before the battle & said it after. I don't know what your argument is here or what you are trying to get at.
That he sounded like he always does, jokes *check*, slick wordplay *check*, old man gangster talk *check*, it was typical Tech.

Back