Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Skyzoo - The Mind of a Saint

No diss. I've heard songs from him. But never listened to a full project.
Any albums to check out before or just dive into this one?

No diss. I've heard songs from him. But never listened to a full project.
Any albums to check out before or just dive into this one?

Honnestly, all of them!!! He was one of the first NY artists to kick start the lyrical comeback imo... Its strange he never quite kicked on, abit like Fashawn from Cali...

Cloud 9 with 9th Wonder is a classic from back in 2006, Salvation (2009), Live From The Tape Deck with illmind (2010) just check out his catalog its full of bars...

I think they were abit before their time in terms of timing to where hip hop was at the time, it was still pretty south sounding at the time... Guys like Termanolgy were about then too and still dropping heat now, I wish Sky and Fashawn did the same...

Last edited:
Bet. It’s been a minute since I heard a Skyzoo album. Definitely listenin to this project today.

Celebration of us
Music for my friends
The easy truth
Theo vs JJ
A dream differed
Any project he dropped has been dope imo. My favorite is music for my friends tho

In Celebration of Us is a dope fuckin album.

Milestones is also pretty fuckin cool. It’s a concept joint about the relationship between a father/son.

Don’t forget about the project he did with Pete Rock “Retropolitan”.

Bet. It’s been a minute since I heard a Skyzoo album. Definitely listenin to this project today.

In Celebration of Us is a dope fuckin album.

Milestones is also pretty fuckin cool. It’s a concept joint about the relationship between a father/son.

Don’t forget about the project he did with Pete Rock “Retropolitan”.
All dope. Skyzoo doesn't get the respect or recognition he deserves and it's crazy

and just to add on…

That part in “Purity” where Sky imagines Franklin crossing paths with Nipsey Hussle’s dad as he’s out with Black Sam and a baby Nipsey was a nice touch.

Back