Welcome To aBlackWeb

Six dead in Texas murder-suicide after brothers make pact

What that look like?

Do you have a drivers license?

In order to get one you need to pass a written exam and a physical driving exam.

There are no written exams needed to buy guns. You don't even have to shoot it before you buy it. You don't even have to touch it before you buy it. You don't even need to know how to use a gun before you buy it.

If at the bare minimum we added the same requirements for getting as drivers license to the process to buy guns we would have lees non qualified people with guns. It won't reduce it to zero unqualified people just like every driver that passes a drivers test isn't a good driver.

But right now there are exactly no practical requirements needed to buy a gun.

Do you have a drivers license?

In order to get one you need to pass a written exam and a physical driving exam.

There are no written exams needed to buy guns. You don't even have to shoot it before you buy it. You don't even have to touch it before you buy it. You don't even need to know how to use a gun before you buy it.

If at the bare minimum we added the same requirements for getting as drivers license to the process to buy guns we would have lees non qualified people with guns. It won't reduce it to zero unqualified people just like every driver that passes a drivers test isn't a good driver.

But right now there are exactly no practical requirements needed to buy a gun.
I wouldn't be mad at that at all. I have a license to carry, and you have to do all that to get it.
But, that's testing if you're proficient at using one, not that you're a nutcase and plan to kill your family.

All six victims were discovered by police dead with gunshot wounds during a wellness check at about 1 a.m. Monday, the report said. It was not immediately clear what guns were used.
First question, is this real?

This statement questions that. How you have a suicide and don't know what guns were used. Were they moved? Did they dissolve after the shots were fired.

This whole thing seems like a set up for gun control. Yes we do need it but damn.

If your brother is on medication. Wouldn't the family ( that he lives with) notice a change when you took it vs when you didn't?

Sad day for anybody to lose their life. But if they did kill everyone. I doubt that letter was theirs .

I wouldn't be mad at that at all. I have a license to carry, and you have to do all that to get it.
But, that's testing if you're proficient at using one, not that you're a nutcase and plan to kill your family.

Exactly.

But you don't need to test to get one. You only need to test to legally carry.

There are no options to drive without testing that aren't legal ones.

So If I want to drive without getting a license I have to ride dirty.

If I want a gun in Ohio I don't need to do shit except go and buy it.

This statement questions that. How you have a suicide and don't know what guns were used. Were they moved? Did they dissolve after the shots were fired.

This whole thing seems like a set up for gun control. Yes we do need it but damn.

If your brother is on medication. Wouldn't the family ( that he lives with) notice a change when you took it vs when you didn't?

Sad day for anybody to lose their life. But if they did kill everyone. I doubt that letter was theirs .

This story doesn't have to be real for us to have this discussion though.

Exactly.

But you don't need to test to get one. You only need to test to legally carry.

There are no options to drive without testing that aren't legal ones.

So If I want to drive without getting a license I have to ride dirty.

If I want a gun in Ohio I don't need to do shit except go and buy it.
I see what you're saying but your equating driving to buying. Its more like, do you need a license to buy a car?

Lmao.

you buy a gun with the intent to........ Tell us?

To use it.

You don't buy guns like pieces of art to sit on a wall on display.

Guns aren't used like multi-tools.

They have one purpose.

To cause damage.

You don't grab a gun and use it without the intent to cause damage.

Just like you don't buy a car without having the intent of it being driven.

To use it.

They have one purpose.

To cause damage.

I can guarantee everybody that bought a car has drove it and I can 100% without a doubt guarantee every that has a gun never used to “cause damage”

Listen to what you’re even saying

Last edited:
In the guy's own words...

If you don't think that it shouldn't be more difficult than that for a crazy person to buy a gun I'm not sure if there's any point in us discussing this.

they could've gotten the guns easier & wouldn't have to fill out paperwork if they went thru a private seller

:shrug2:

To use it.

They have one purpose.

To cause damage.

ummm

there are sum that's bought for display better known as "safe queens" cuz they only come out the safe to be shown

& they're usually collectibles that appreciate in value over time

Niggas that can’t handle a pistol giving me lectures on it and the right to own and how important it is as a black man

Y’all need us

Just remember we peacefully and y’all harmless

Bad enough they try and slap us with felonies left and right so we can’t legally own guns and vote so yea. Let it be even more in the hands of those that’s against us to see if we can qualify to own a weapon and defend ourselves

Y’all disgusting

Last edited:
Back