Welcome To aBlackWeb

Six dead in Texas murder-suicide after brothers make pact

I mean but every body from VA to Texas knows it’s extremely easy to get gun legal or illegal. If we had knives only lol who can kill 20 people in 10 minutes. I ain’t saying take the guns away. But we literally got a mass shooting every month

Bad enough they try and slap us with felonies left and right so we can’t legally own guns and vote so yea. Let it be even more in the hands of those that’s against us to see if we can qualify to own a weapon and defend ourselves

Y’all disgusting

This isn't about "we" you dildo you. This is about psychopaths going on killing rampages WITH GUNS every other minute in this country.

What have you defended yourself from with a gun so far in your life? No offense but you sound scared as fuck. Do a karate class.

Y’all even having a need to explain this is hilarious. I know a lot of people who have gotten guns and never took them out the case. Just got them to stop someone from breaking into their home.

Yeah guns work really well against psychic burglars who would break into your home but then are like... "no... there's a gun in that one... let's go next door."

Do you guys even read the shit you write?

Yeah guns work really well against psychic burglars who would break into your home but then are like... "no... there's a gun in that one... let's go next door."

Do you guys even read the shit you write?
Well having a gun saved my life during a home invasion 8 years ago. I called the LAPD after and it took them 30 mins to get there. Tell me again why I shouldn't own a gun

Breh you stay talking like a bitch. Talking about a physic. Shut the fuck up and man the fuck up. Someone break into my home? They have to get past the alarm, the dog, the motion activated flood lights, my neighbors,6 foot fence. If you did all that I’m going to shoot you dead. I don’t give a fuck about none of that faggot bullshit you taking about.

You in here talking about mental illness and all them other cac, Democrat, talking points. How many of these mass shooters were in contact or had contact with the FBI at one point? I would say 99%. You to much of a faggot to call that out. So you repeat talking points. Call them out on their failures FIRST before you stalk niggas on a message board. Everywhere I’m posting you on my dick. Go sit the fuck down you dick sucking ass weirdo.

4vxgctmwrd.jpg

Back