Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sitcoms you’ve watched pilot to finale

Are you asking because you cant stand the show? or are you asking because you would like to know how to view every episode?

Started watching when i had cable and got all the seasons on DVD, then around season 6 I stole them off the internet then recent seasons i watched on Hulu and rewatched the show from episode 1 as Hulu has a contract with FX now and has all their content.
I love the show. There are just a shit ton of episodes.

e-dino-dinosaurs-tv-19-ecov.jpg

Not to go all @AP21 but some of y'all lying.

I know some of y'all younger than me and I don't even remember The Fresh Prince pilot ep.
Not I I can remember the day fresh prince premiered not just after it was in syndication. Now I’d be lying if I said I watched the jeffersons from pilot to finale lol

Not to go all @AP21 but some of y'all lying.

I know some of y'all younger than me and I don't even remember The Fresh Prince pilot ep.
It was literally right after he got out the cab and one of the first scenes was him meeting his cousins.

Forgot about arrested development by that show is still airing new episodes

I love the show. There are just a shit ton of episodes.
Oh i see. Yeah there is. I've seen them all multiple times, its one of those comfort background shows I rotate for when I'm going to sleep. Keeps the night terrors away.

Off the top of my head from their initial runs...

Jamie Foxx Show
Martin
Wayans Bro’s
Moesha
Bernie Mac Show
Living Single

Martin
Fresh Prince
Living Single
The Game
Jaime Foxx Show
Friends
Saved By The Bell, including The New Class episodes
California Dreams
Boy Meets World
Moesha
Sister Sister
Smart Guy
Boondocks
Probably a few more I'm forgetting but those are the ones I've seen every episode of

Back