Welcome To aBlackWeb

Think I'm gonna go in off strength of Ryan coogler and Michael b Jordan and this initial trailer and not risk seeing too much more in future trailers.
They have been a really good duo so far.

I’m not a big fan of horror movies because they are usually very formulaic and predictable, so that’s why I personally would like to see another trailer.

I’m one of those types that usually guesses how stuff is going to end, which makes a lot of shows boring for me.

I’m not a big fan of horror movies because they are usually very formulaic and predictable, so that’s why I personally would like to see another trailer.

I’m one of those types that usually guesses how stuff is going to end, which makes a lot of shows boring for me.
Yeah I feel this and you’re right but wouldn’t watching another trailer make you have a better chance of guessing how it ends?

Films are far too overexposed in marketing for casual audiences. I was already going to see when I heard about the film but this trailer was enough for me. Established tone, setting, and we saw most of the key players albeit in quick glimpses.

I be the same way about movies. Normally know how it will end.

Will be watching this tho

Back