SilverfoxxETO "SOLANGE X SKRULLS"

silver, where is the dl link?

Yo silver do you play your drums or just draw them in? There was some drum patterns close to the end I was really feeling, just curious if you played them on a controller or not

Yo silver do you play your drums or just draw them in? There was some drum patterns close to the end I was really feeling, just curious if you played them on a controller or not
Man I wish I knew how to play lol. I normally draw them in, however with maschine program it would be more me playing.

Just wanna say I appreciate all of y'all listens man. I had times where I considered stopping at love for music, it was insecurities, frustraions of feeling overlooked, feeling out of touch with the music that made me fall in love, and overall not feeling like I reached my goals.

But ultimately now I'm just thankful, thankful for any listen I get, any feedback constructive or supportive, and just most importantly for the art and love for creating. It helps my anxiety, depression, and just makes me happy. My goal and passion was to always create to help others with those exact feelings. @Goldie shit is a privilege bro, I won't forget that, I appreciate you for not just rendering me as spam or a troll or something. You , @Sion @AP21 and all of my Bros from IC and even new folks on here like @Kandy has always been supportive.

Being humble and shit is not cool lol I get that, but I just wanted to be honest man on this Sunday to tell y'all how appreciative I am. I swear when I make it y'all apart of this shit man. Real shit.

I listened to it this morning on my way to work. Man that whole thing was jamming.
You one of them dudes I wanna see win. You got talent man. Keep it going.

I listened to it this morning on my way to work. Man that whole thing was jamming.
You one of them dudes I wanna see win. You got talent man. Keep it going.
Man I appreciate that support and love brother. Putting the final mixes on the next entry on Skrulls. Hope y'all fucks with it, probably publish it Thursday or Friday.