Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW SilverfoxxETO- Alora Jackson:Episode 2 (Album)

silverfoxx

Bitch mob
giphy.gif

Whats the word folks! Im excited to share this project with you guys. Its based on my first project I ever released on Illcommunity back in 2014 which unfortunately I couldn't find. This project is the sequel to the first project which is based on an Anuaki woman born and raised in current Atlanta urban culture. Benny Rodgers, an investigator goes on a quest to identify her true identity as he detours Atlanta and her current world.

I also have shown what artists I was influenced for these tracks that I had in mind when I created them. Hope you guys can follow the story arc and fucks with it. I was influenced by OK Computer by Radiohead, filmmakers Christopher Nolan and Craig Brewer, Playboi Carti, and TDE. Open to all feedback and will upload soon to Bandcamp!

Silver, first off, these sound GREAT...and im not just saying that

I definitely got the vibe you were going for

my only criticism would be that you may need to shorten the beginning of the songs by a min. It felt like every song took too long to build up to the kicks and bass, BUT, once they did, it was dope

Silver, first off, these sound GREAT...and im not just saying that

I definitely got the vibe you were going for

my only criticism would be that you may need to shorten the beginning of the songs by a min. It felt like every song took too long to build up to the kicks and bass, BUT, once they did, it was dope
I appreciate the feedback! I of course focus more on criticism, and I agree with you. I think as a Creator I spend a focus on setting the tone and emotional build for things but I will definitely work on getting to the point. As far as the "purposed for" thing I did, should I keep that? If so did you see those artists being effective with the tracks vibes? Thanks man

I appreciate the feedback! I of course focus more on criticism, and I agree with you. I think as a Creator I spend a focus on setting the tone and emotional build for things but I will definitely work on getting to the point. As far as the "purposed for" thing I did, should I keep that? If so did you see those artists being effective with the tracks vibes? Thanks man
by all means, keep it up

i've always wondered why no one from the IC linked up and did a lil project together tho

by all means, keep it up

i've always wondered why no one from the IC linked up and did a lil project together tho
Appreciate it, and I'm opened to it. I just struggle to collab with folks due to creative differences, but I'm working on trying to be more flexible while maintaining integrity for creative visions. I'm also working on more visuals, working with a film maker right now to release a music video for one of these tracks. All in all the hardest part about this shit is getting folks to press play, because I never doubted my talent or the growth that comes with it, but being consistent and generating interest is something I struggle with.

I'm willing to pay (and have done so numerously) for marketing manager because I honestly can't figure out this interest internet shit lol.

Here is the music video for A stop at Sweetwater. My first video so I won't front this shit feels pretty big!

Back