Welcome To aBlackWeb

Silicon Valley Bank collapses after failing to raise capital

If you got more than 250k, you dont open a traditional account.

You open an account with a brokerage and they manage your account by putting your money in multiple bank accounts.

Like you login to your fidelity account, and you see a million dollars. But under the hood, your money in split between 10 bank accounts that are all FDIC insured.
Was Gianis on to something

If you got more than 250k, you dont open a traditional account.

You open an account with a brokerage and they manage your account by putting your money in multiple bank accounts.

Like you login to your fidelity account, and you see a million dollars. But under the hood, your money in split between 10 bank accounts that are all FDIC insured.
Or just do multiples when you open it.

Thing is, me @Sion and a few others been gibbing game for a long time. At this point most should have been prepared for this and look at it and laugh.
Laugh at those who didn’t listen, laugh cuz it’s not touching us and laugh because we understand what’s coming and how to take advantage of it.
Knowledge should always be sought out or at the least looked into if it’s given out so freely.
I think we should really stop ignoring people because of stupid posts that we don’t agree with over preparing a stabile future.
Shoutout to @Inori @AZTG @Sion and all those who wanted to understand investing or helped educate on investing.whether it was sticks, land or whatever.
The rest of Y’all gonna learn one day

Like sion would say, it’s about to be blood in them streets.
Get ready to make money

Post from 2020 talking about stocks

Post in thread 'ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing'
https://ablackweb.com/threads/abw-stock-exchange-all-things-investing.24559/post-1348400

i would say.....develop an investment strategy eventually...but right now...its alot to get into.
shit i wasnt even thinking an should have shorted shit. might be too late for that and its very risky.

keep your eye on the news and what holds what up.

like someone just mentioned.....apple.
they wont stay down long and are already on the way back up but apple is also helping out the dow index which is tracked by certain etfs

i personally have a weird way of investing but it works for me and how i see things.
@Sion usually breaks this down easier and in simpler terms.

I said to understand what holds what up. In this case understanding what holds up credit suisse…. And watch for that news. Then you know ti buy or sell.

Y’all gonna listen one day.

My tin foil hat is telling me that this was orchestrated on purpose to hurt the new young millionaires and to break them. Because they're only secured for 250k and the rest is just a loss

Scariest thing that very few people are talking about is the fact that these banks aren't collapsing because they invested in risky assets like bad mortgages or anything.

They're going under because they invested heavily in U.S. treasuries.

Which is usually the safest thing you can invest in.

Problem is, when the Fed started raising rates to fight inflation, it brought a lot more risk to the treasury market.

Basically causing those treasuries to lose value.

Not that hard to figure out the rest.

Also, all of this is tied to what's going on with Russia and Ukraine.

Specifically, the sanctions against Russia.

These world leaders talk all the time about how we're living in a global economy.

Well, because we live in a global economy, there's no way to sanction Russia without it affecting the rest of the world.

The inflation......price of oil, gas, groceries, etc......all tied to Russia and Ukraine.

I have a credit suisse card.
Ehhh
I’m still good.
Just don’t fuck around with UBS and we straight

Ironically, UBS bought out Credit Suisse over the weekend for $3.2 billion.

Despite this, Credit Suisse shares are down 60% in premarket trading.

First Republlic got a capital infusion of $52 billion this past Friday, but their stock still closed down 32%.

Gonna be interesting to see if the Fed continues to raise rates.......and by how much as well.

Whatever they do on Wednesday has the potential to make or break the market.

Ironically, UBS bought out Credit Suisse over the weekend for $3.2 billion.

Despite this, Credit Suisse shares are down 60% in premarket trading.

First Republlic got a capital infusion of $52 billion this past Friday, but their stock still closed down 32%.

Gonna be interesting to see if the Fed continues to raise rates.......and by how much as well.

Whatever they do on Wednesday has the potential to make or break the market.
Ubs is an incredible bank. Lots of perks.

Back